Alot of questions after searching

tnmystichrome

Established Member
guys i just got this cobra and there is alot i need to learn about. i've serched some stuff and learnt a little but what i would like to do is for someone thats fairly knowledgeable to give me a email address so i can write you and save the emails instead of starting 5,000 threads on here if anyone would be willing to do it. thanks

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
What's the big rush?

Do what I did, search and read.... read and search.

Then read some more.:read::read::read:

Use the advanced search and the Google option, it works the best.

I still prefer searching over starting a new thread, by reading more and more posts you learn who to listen to and who to ignore.

Knowing who to ignore is just as ridiculously valuable as knowing who to listen to.

Seriously, don't be in a hurry. Mistakes and misjudgments can be quite costly.

va boy

Established Member
Sage advice right there from the man himself! It really does boil down to, who to listen to, and who is full of S**t. Just start reading through old threads. It won't take you long to figure this one out, plus you will learn a lot along the way!

TRQJUNKIE

Justa Slobra
Established Member
Listen to the guys above.If you plan on modding set a goal and use the search for those things. Any question you have now has been asked and answered at least 50 times on this site. Good luck and btw, poor choice in color... Red is faster :beer:

tnmystichrome

Established Member
lol yea you are all right i guess i do need to set a goal and go with it. and i couldn't pass the deal i got on this car even though i was leaning toward a red one blacked out but hey at least i got one

Users who are viewing this thread