WTT out my Like new gt500 axlebacks, 2000 miles

Stangrocka

Infant SVT Poster
Established Member
SOLD Thanks billgtx

wanting to trade out my gt500 axlebacks that i got from a guy with a gt500. he took them off with less that 20 miles on the car. no scratches or dings. very clean. located in Central Texas. You pay your shipping and I'll pay my shipping. Once i get yours, I can use that same box and send these right out.

Last edited:

Stangrocka

Infant SVT Poster
Established Member
whats the going rate for these if sold out right? I don;t know. I'd be interested in american thunder axlebax.

Stangrocka

Infant SVT Poster
Established Member
really looking to trade somebody, Ill even install them if needed. Amazon has the flowmaster american thunders for like $300. Somebody buy me those and we trade and i install mine on yours. Figured i try. I just spent a lot of cash on guns and wife wont be feeling the cash on more mufflers. wanting flowmaster AT, Outlaws, maganflows, roush.

Last edited:

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
Il trade you some bad ass folgers coffee can mufflers Rick they sound amazing lol.

Seriously though he has some very nice gt500 mufflers with very little use. Honest and fair dude

billgtx

Established Member
Just posted my Flowmaster AT Classics for sale. I'm in the Houston area. Interested in trading for your GT500s.

What didn't you like about the 500s? Too quiet?

Stangrocka

Infant SVT Poster
Established Member
the gt500s actually sound great man, but Ive always liked the flowmaster sound, hollow and tinny sound. Id be interested in the trade. can you send pics of yours for pics of mine? mine are clean and look like brand new. [email protected]

Last edited:

Stangrocka

Infant SVT Poster
Established Member
Il trade you some bad ass folgers coffee can mufflers Rick they sound amazing lol.

Seriously though he has some very nice gt500 mufflers with very little use. Honest and fair dude

thanks five.slow, folgers cans huh? would i need cash on my end?

Users who are viewing this thread