S. Florida Guys...Cruise-In Sat May 18.

RC-5.0

Established Member
Hey all....IM planning on going to this and I thought it would be neat if at least 3-4 other guys can meet up here:

FlaCarShows.com Southeast Florida Events

It's the One in LAKE WORTH on May 18. It's 10AM-2PM. I will most likely be there with my buddy way back from HS with his '78 Trans AM.

Let me know what you think.

Ryan, Manolith, Scott, Shaun, etc.

RC

ryan.garcia2733

Established Member
I would love to go but I'm putting the transmission in the car on Sunday and its my girl birthday on Saturday!!! Let me know for future events though u can pretty much count me in for other shows to come!!!

RC-5.0

Established Member
I would love to go but I'm putting the transmission in the car on Sunday and its my girl birthday on Saturday!!! Let me know for future events though u can pretty much count me in for other shows to come!!!

Bring her with!!

Anyway, Ill hit up Towers on a Friday night some time.

That's awesome you're putting in your own Tranny.. I gave up turning wrenches :bash:
RC

Sean@LethalPerformance

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I'm gonna try to make it on Saturday, even though I'll be gettin off nite shift that nite before. After 2 months not having the car I got some making up to do.. Tuesday cant arrive soon enough!!

Also I heard of this towers meet, but haven't been In like 6 years since like high school days, is that off sample and 441, JM Lexus area?

RC-5.0

Established Member
I'm gonna try to make it on Saturday, even though I'll be gettin off nite shift that nite before. After 2 months not having the car I got some making up to do.. Tuesday cant arrive soon enough!!

Also I heard of this towers meet, but haven't been In like 6 years since like high school days, is that off sample and 441, JM Lexus area?

Towers is Ft Lauderdale...595 and University Drive. HMU when you know for sure ur gonna go Sat so we can meet up...we can talk about Towers then.

LW is not far for you, but Im coming up from Pembroke Pines so Ill be leaving before 9am
RC

schecter

Established Member
Hey all....IM planning on going to this and I thought it would be neat if at least 3-4 other guys can meet up here:

FlaCarShows.com Southeast Florida Events

It's the One in LAKE WORTH on May 18. It's 10AM-2PM. I will most likely be there with my buddy way back from HS with his '78 Trans AM.

Let me know what you think.

Ryan, Manolith, Scott, Shaun, etc.

RC

I would love to come as well, but in Afghanistan until June. Keep us posted on upcoming dates, sounds like a blast.

If you end up coming to any of the future events I'd love to see the Magnum XL in person. Ive been contemplating it for some time, just waiting waiting on mine to go if it ever does.

Sean@LethalPerformance

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Towers is Ft Lauderdale...595 and University Drive. HMU when you know for sure ur gonna go Sat so we can meet up...we can talk about Towers then.

LW is not far for you, but Im coming up from Pembroke Pines so Ill be leaving before 9am
RC

Will do, pm me your number. Also I'm coming from boca/palm beach area, don't know where u guys are coming from but mayb we can try to roll in together if we meet off a certain exit or something

RC-5.0

Established Member
I would love to come as well, but in Afghanistan until June. Keep us posted on upcoming dates, sounds like a blast.
If you end up coming to any of the future events I'd love to see the Magnum XL in person. Ive been contemplating it for some time, just waiting waiting on mine to go if it ever does.
STAY SAFE BROTHER...THANKS FOR YOUR SERVICE DESPITE THE LACK OF RESPECT FROM SOME OTHER IN THIS COUNTRY!!:rockon::beer:

Will do, pm me your number. Also I'm coming from boca/palm beach area, don't know where u guys are coming from but mayb we can try to roll in together if we meet off a certain exit or something

Ill PM you my number. My friend comes from the north. I come from the south and pass by The Glades and Boyton exits before getting off over there. I plan to be there by 930 to get a good parking and have some time to detail up the car a little first.
RC

Users who are viewing this thread