93 Vibrant Red Cobra w/ 57,XXX miles

Orion1123

SVT Poster
Established Member
I’m looking to sell my 1993 vibrant red Cobra #3146. This car is mostly stock and only has 57,XXX miles on it. I still have most of the original parts for the parts that I upgraded. It has a clean title and Carfax. I have all documentation for the vehicle to include the SVT Certificate and title in hand.

Here is what I have done to it:
3.55 rear gears, Ford Racing Springs, Hotchkis Caster/Camber Plates, Strange Adjustable Shocks/Struts, Hotchkis Upper and Lower Control Arms, Steeda Short Throw Shifter, O/R Headers and H-Pipe, 2 Chamber Flowmasters, K&N air filter, 2003 10th Anniversary. Cobra Red/Black Seats, Pioneer head unit and new Nitto tires (less than 200 miles on them).

Stock parts that I still have that will go with the car:
The original seats (front and back), original gears, original springs, original radio, original floor mats, original exhaust, silencer,

I bought the car from a Georgia owner in November of 2004. I am the 3rd owner of the vehicle. This car has never seen snow. It also has never seen rain in the 8 years that I have owned it. Unfortunately for me, she has been a “Garage Queen” and I have put less than 3,000 miles on her since I bought it. This is the major reason I am selling.

I can’t think of anything else to add at this time. PM me if you are interested or have any questions.

There is a link to more pictures in my signature. Thanks for looking

$14,500 FIRM (I will take out the '03 Cobra seats and drop the price to $13,500)
Webshots Rides offers thousands of the best car wallpapers.

Last edited:

racerbox77

Established Member
Fyi- You might want to post pics as well since guys using Tapatalk on their phones cant see sigs.
Sounds like a very nice car. What are you gonna buy?

Sent from me

Orion1123

SVT Poster
Established Member
Thanks racer...I added links to end of post because I'm not allowed to post attachments (not sure why). I hope that works for the mobile users.

Thanks war... Hopefully she's priced for a quick sale :)

WillyB93

Established Member
Original black interior car? Posted a sale ad on 1993cobra.com for you. Looks good!! GLWS

Orion1123

SVT Poster
Established Member
Yes, original black interior. I have the original seats that will go will the car. They have been covered and stored since I added the '03 seats.

Goode34

Established Member
Very nice, I am a new member trying to get back in the game. I had to sell my 90 lx a few years ago and looking to upgrade to a cobra. Serious buyer in Md if you are interested in meeting. Either way sweet ride and GLWS.

Orion1123

SVT Poster
Established Member
I used to live in the Akron area, but I moved up north last year. I've been to several of the Summit shows since I bought the car in 2004.

Orion1123

SVT Poster
Established Member
Very nice, I am a new member trying to get back in the game. I had to sell my 90 lx a few years ago and looking to upgrade to a cobra. Serious buyer in Md if you are interested in meeting. Either way sweet ride and GLWS.

I can't send you a PM since your new to the site. Here is my e-mail if your interested: [email protected]

Last edited:

racerbox77

Established Member
What are you gonna buy? Where are you located Westside? Ever gone to the Parma car show on Fridays or the Sheffield show at Quaker on Sundays?

Sent from me

Orion1123

SVT Poster
Established Member
What are you gonna buy? Where are you located Westside? Ever gone to the Parma car show on Fridays or the Sheffield show at Quaker on Sundays?

Sent from me

I live near the Strongsville mall and 71. I would love to have an 03-04 cobra... I have been to Quaker Steak a few times, but I haven't gone to anything this year. I've been busy with work, but I hope to make out sometime this week

Users who are viewing this thread