Possibly WTT 91 4V Procharged Mod Fox......

Quik660

Established Member
bae37f3b.jpg

327683c5.jpg

d55e815d.jpg

Looking for a 03-04 cobra or a lightning. Maybe a turbo'd pushrod coupe too.

-Teksid block
-03 Cobra crank
-B heads
-short runner intake
-The Detail Zone swap harness
-TR3650 tranny with Ram clutch
-AJE Kmember
-manual brakes/steering
-A/C
-Corbeau seats
-P1sc pullied to 10psi w/3 core intercooler
-31 spline Moser's
-Detroit locker
-3:73's
-True Ford 03-04 cobra wheels
There is other small things.....but that's the meat and potatoes of it. Shoot me a email on trade [email protected]

Quik660

Established Member
$12k..... No less. Would rather trade tho....... With this economy..... Both parties would come out better on a trade. It's getting a full fuel system put in it in the nxt week or so..... Glenn's sleeper tank, A1000 pump, A1000 reg and Aeromotive fuel rails. All PTFE lines too....If I don't get a good trade offer Im just gonna pull the Procharger off and throw a T76 on it.

Quik660

Established Member
Well on a scale of 1-10 on paint..... I'd say..... 7. It's a awesome 10ft away car. Could stand a paint job to be perfect. No dents or dings tho.Interior......id say......8. Corbeau seats are a lil sun faxed but other than that, the interior is jam up.... Even the dome light and trunk lights still work. I'll post a pic of the trunk here in a few. Really wanting a terminator or termi swapped car, Turbo pushrod coupe or lightning.

On the Vette...... What's the deal with the half cage? Why cage a stock car?

Quik660

Established Member
It could be daily driven if you want..... Manual brakes/steering could get old..... But that's your call. I'm not sure on the HP/Tq numbers. Previous owner had it tuned with the stock bottom end and current blower set up and turned out 504hp on 110 octane. Now since the forged bottom end it hasn't been retuned yet. I'm just testing waters to see what kinda trade offers I get. I'm in the process of getting parts together to pull the Procharger off and run a turbo..... Then I'll have it dyno tuned. No sence in it now as I'm changing fuel system and all out.

noshavoc

Established Member
Hey quick,Got an idea.I am wanting a daily driver that gets great gas mileage.I say if your interested you,mineral 01 and me all meet up.Ill trade you for the vette.This way I have my daily driver and you get your pushrod mustang and if mineral1 wants the black coupe.Its all a win win.

my car-------->91 supercharged coupe - YouTube

Quik660

Established Member
Here's some more pics I the trunk and other goodies that will go with the car for the right trade......

ee226d93.jpg

8c1efb01.jpg

513dbc9b.jpg

18e4b432.jpg

Mineral_01'

Established Member
Quik660,
I was looking for something a little more street friendly. Is there an issue where the brake booster won't fit because of the wide valve covers of a mod motor? Could an old fox body power steering pump and rack work with the mod motor?
Thanks

Jon01

Established Member
Don't let manual brakes scare you, if the master is correctly sized they'll work just as well as power brakes.

Quik660

Established Member
Mineral 01..... You would have to do a Hydroboost swap from the 96+ mod motor cars. The manual brakes aren't bad..... But they def aren't like power brakes. I was gonna either swap in a hydroboost set up or swap to 13" cobra brakes up front, and disc in the rear. I'm not sure of the master cyl used in it now..... But it still stops plenty good..... But just not "deer jumping out in front of you" good.

Users who are viewing this thread