1989 Mustang 5.0 Coupe Roller $1000

lafeva

Established Member
I am looking to sell my 1989 fox coupe roller. i purchased this car a little over a year ago from the original owner, it was bone stock and clean. after a few months of owning it i decided to sell it as it was just to virgin to do anything to. Two days before someone was coming to buy it i rear ended someone. I decided to save it rather than part it out. I had a couple different setups i was going to put in it, however i came across a good deal on my dream car (2003 cobra) and i couldnt pass it up. i feel bad seeing the coupe just sitting it front of my house and would like it to go to someone who has time and money to finish it.

**CAR IS SOLD**

*edit 8/13 car does still have a clean title and i have about a quart of base coat left over to go with the car if someone has a paint gun and wants to use it to spray the rad support*

162k miles (the car was in amazing condition for the mileage)

I have literally all the body panels, moldings, badges ect that you need to put it back together, the body panels are kind of setting on the car right now NOT bolted down bc i had plans to get the radiator support painted.
ALL the body panels are painted the same color as the car(bright regatta blue metallic) you can tell the paint on the front clip is newer tho.
I had a new radiator support spot welded in the way it comes from the factory(however that is still black.)
the only after market part on the car is some lakewood rear shocks(50/50's i believe)
I have a used decent set of headlights for it, with adjuster buckets and new hardware.
has no motor or trans everything else is there or comes with it.

Grey interior is complete and in GREAT shape
Only rust on it is about the size of a dime or smaller on the drivers rear wheel well.

$1000 cash firm. and i have some accessories to go with it (alternator,radiator)

for $1150 i will throw in frpp 30lb injectors and summit polished valve covers(need to have filler neck tapped and installed).

how it sits right now.

fox1.jpg

fox2.jpg

fox3.jpg

Last edited:

lafeva

Established Member
Thanks for the interest guys, its good to know other people see the potential in it, bc it really is a clean car. If you search my threads you'll see the original fs thread from last year there's a link to pics before it was wrecked in there. And Eddie, I got your pm and will email you pics tomorrow!:D

lafeva

Established Member
Sounds good! Thanks for the interest guys I will keep you all posted dude should be getting it this week.

Users who are viewing this thread