black 87 SSP coupe YSI low 9 second street car pump gas

greedygenius

Established Member
Thanks guys, i had a PM about a trade offer Im really looking for cash but i will entertain trade offers guess I might find something I would rather have?Im not looking to add cash to any deals tho,I would consider straight up trades or partial but I already spend enough $ on toys dont need to be spending anymore lol

Last edited:

greedygenius

Established Member
got a few more trade offers,on cobras hard tops are a big plus not that i wouldnt consider a vert but it would have to be something different, would really like a cobra with ccws,modfox,ls swap fox ect

greedygenius

Established Member
these pics are really bad quality and the car is dirty I got it out of the garage for a potential buyer and snapped a couple pics of it, its dusty and needs a good bath but anyway some changes to it that I forgot to mention it now has tinted windows,tails and headlights the star shaped center part of the convos are plasti dipped black,if anyone isnt familiar with plasti dip its a latex based spray paint that can be peeled off leaving the chrome wheel underneath in the same condition it was before.It also has a brand new battery and 3g alternator and its ready to go.

greedygenius

Established Member
Those little updates made the car look a lot better in my opinion. Not that it didnt look good before LOL.

yeah it does look alot better i think,once we get some normal weather im going to get it cleaned up and get some better pics of it now, its snowing here one day then 60s the next lol

greedygenius

Established Member
how long since most recent rebuilt. How long since the low 9.00 video?

its been about 3 years since its been freshened up its only had maybe 2-3k street miles and 4-5 1/8th mile passes since then, it hasnt made a full 1/4 pass for awhile last couple years its only ran 1/8th mile and has ran best of 5.81

greedygenius

Established Member
Posted mine fs/ft this morning. Take a look and let me know if your interested.

looks like a nice car but if i traded for a vert it would need to be something with a decent amount of mods,im not big on stock wheels either i appreciate the offer tho and it looks like a really nice car

Users who are viewing this thread