Any good tuners in Atlanta area

jetmech

Established Member
I just bought an 03' Terminator with a 3.0 pulley and would like to check the tune or even get it tuned if no tune or bad tune previously on it. Anyone have a good tuner they use and would suggest? thanks in advance!

JStyles

Established Member
Try out Kurgan motorsports - great group of guys. I'm getting a 2.93 and dyno tune there next week, so I'll let you know what I put down! :pepper:

jetmech

Established Member
Thanks JStyles I'll check Kurgan out, He is well known in the NMRA world, I did'nt know he lived in GA. I'm new to the area so shoot me a PM if there are any Ternimator or mustang get togethers, I'd love to meet some local fellow enthusiasts.

BadBlue98GT

Established Member
Injected Engineering in Kennesaw. I've got a buddy that had his '98 Cobra with a Vortech tuned there and said they did him right. I'm also going to get mine two tuned there after I swap the supercharger on the '03 and put the nitrous on the '98.

Last edited:

JStyles

Established Member
Thanks JStyles I'll check Kurgan out, He is well known in the NMRA world, I did'nt know he lived in GA. I'm new to the area so shoot me a PM if there are any Ternimator or mustang get togethers, I'd love to meet some local fellow enthusiasts.

No problem man. I got it tuned/dynoed last week and it put down 456/471!

Steady A/F and conservative timing too! I would def recommend Kurgan any day. Great group of guys.

mysteed

Established Member
No problem man. I got it tuned/dynoed last week and it put down 456/471!

Steady A/F and conservative timing too! I would def recommend Kurgan any day. Great group of guys.
Nice numbers for a conservative tune. Bob at Kurgan sure knows his stuff. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread