Hood vent stripes

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
I am thinking of adding some black or graphite stripes/accents on the hood starting at the vents going back to the rear of the hood. I know ford had some decals out, dont really care for them. Any pics of anyone that has done this? Did a search and couldnt really find any thing

arodsvt

C Quema
Established Member
I am thinking of adding some black or graphite stripes/accents on the hood starting at the vents going back to the rear of the hood. I know ford had some decals out, dont really care for them. Any pics of anyone that has done this? Did a search and couldnt really find any thing

theres a comp orange that had some on, i liked it.......................i will post my pics soon, just cant get some nice shots though......wish i new a good camera person...:idea:

wh0a62

Established Member

I got some on my torch red that I think came out pretty clean. All i did was visit a local print shop and for about 15 bucks got about 6 feet of matte black 3m vinyl. From there all i did was cut two stripes to fit. IMO it gave my car a completely different look that makes it stands out from other terminators.

arodsvt

C Quema
Established Member
I got some on my torch red that I think came out pretty clean. All i did was visit a local print shop and for about 15 bucks got about 6 feet of matte black 3m vinyl. From there all i did was cut two stripes to fit. IMO it gave my car a completely different look that makes it stands out from other terminators.

very similar to what i did, dropped my car off at a shop where they specialize in vinyl graphics........did the same matte black.........it sets of my ride so much......everyone said it looked really mean and nasty $130 out the door, plus 3 yr warranty on fading bubbling or peeling.:pop:

CobraMac

Established Member
Yah I saw the exact same thing. A guy has a black cobra with that area left unpainted and it looked awesome. I don't know what it would look like on any other color car though:shrug:

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Think they were talking about mine. I removed my blanket and of course Ford didn't paint underneath. Plus I had a few rocks chips and decided to go a step further. Was alittle scared I wouldn't like it but I love it.-Shane
100_0781.jpg

IMG_1032.jpg

IMG_1015.jpg

SSSSIKH

I ♥ BOOST
Established Member
Think they were talking about mine. I removed my blanket and of course Ford didn't paint underneath. Plus I had a few rocks chips and decided to go a step further. Was alittle scared I wouldn't like it but I love it.-Shane
100_0781.jpg

IMG_1032.jpg

IMG_1015.jpg

damn! :rockon:

langod

Cobra: The Anti-hybrid
Established Member
I've thought about putting red ghost flames in the scoop depressions on mine. A lot of $$ to have it done right though....

SpectorV

Established Member
some cars look good with em and some dont~ i dont think i would want them on my redfire~ but the ones that have CF hood sand leave the vent areas non painted looks interesting.

Sniperdog

Less than Premium Member
Established Member
Just made an appointment to have flat black (to match emblems) hood stripes :rockon:

0809081557.jpg

0809081146b.jpg

Last edited:

Taz

Established Member
IMG_1015.jpg

Outstanding! :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread