wtb 94-98 cobra fog lights and brackets

jakesspv6

Established Member
just like the title says i need some for my cobra bumper coming to me. i was hoping for maybe smoked but lmk what you have

TERMINATED97

Established Member
I have one smoked foglight if you want it for 20 shipped. Also good luck finding the brackets new as ford doesnt make them anymore. When I put the stock bumper back on my car I had a hell of a time finding the brackets. Luckily Steve @ Tousley Ford found me a set and he told me the place only had one set left. Also the the brackets only where $80

jakesspv6

Established Member
I have one smoked foglight if you want it for 20 shipped. Also good luck finding the brackets new as ford doesnt make them anymore. When I put the stock bumper back on my car I had a hell of a time finding the brackets. Luckily Steve @ Tousley Ford found me a set and he told me the place only had one set left. Also the the brackets only where $80

is that just 1 smoked? or 2 smoked fogs?

TERMINATED97

Established Member
good conditon. It was on my car for a few months. Its ebay brand..lol. I have no idea where you could find another. Just figured i'd throw it out there since its sittingin the garage and I have no use for it.

jakesspv6

Established Member
Hey i sent e mail w pics just thought you didnt want them. Ill send again

i never got it man? and still having got it. i actually just bought some brackets last night though.. but i am still maybe looking for smoked fogs.. so ttt for that..

Users who are viewing this thread