01 BLK/GRY Front seats $500/OBO Local Pickup only

MDK210

F150 Rep
Established Member
I'm getting some used 03 Cobra seats from another user on here in the next couple of weeks and I wanted to put my soon to be old ones up here for some people to get money together if they want them. Local pickup only please in the Hampton, VA area. I'm stationed at Langley AFB so anywhere in the surrounding areas are okay or we can meet somewhere depending on where you work but I will charge extra on top of what you buy them for as gas money. Driver's side has a some leather scrapped off but it was like that when I bought it, passenger side is about as perfect as used seats get. Cobra only has 23K miles on it which reflects the seats. PM or post it up. Once I get my "new" seats these will be ready to go. As you can see the drivers scratch is barely noticeable from a distance especially with the door closed. Highest bidder wins.

DRIVER SEAT
cobraseats02.gif

DRIVER SEAT 2
cobraseats01.gif

PASSENGER SEAT
cobraseats03.gif

MDK210

F150 Rep
Established Member
Nobody? Weird, I couldn't find a set with reasonable prices for almost a month on here. I would ship but I couldn't guarantee anything about how they would be sent or look when they got there. Oh well, they will be collector's items soon and they are already hard to find at a reasonable price. Mo money for me later on. Thanks for loooking.

kwikie

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
Damn I would love to have those if you were closer the shipping would be murder good luck with the sale:thumbsup:

MDK210

F150 Rep
Established Member
I would pick these up in a heartbeat, too bad you are sooo far:(

well if you ever decide to buy them I'll be heading down to TX for X-mas and I live in La Vernia which isn't but a hour outside SA. I lived on the outskirts of SA for 20+yrs. Just a idea, but I would like a small down payment for me to hold them for that long if you did want them. Let me know

Users who are viewing this thread