FS: 03 Cobra Grey Insert Suede Factory Seat Covers

fhp89lx

SVT Pride
Established Member
FS: 03-04 Cobra Grey Insert Suede Factory Seat Covers

I have a set of 2003 factory Cobra seat covers for sale. They were on my 31K mile car and I had them put away since. The seats are in great shape.

On a scale between 1 and 10:

Front Drivers - 8-1/2
Front Passenger - 9
Left Rear upper - 10
Right Rear upper - 10
Rear Lower - 10

PM me for more details about the seats. There are two very small minor details I need to discuss but its no biggie.

Im asking $550 FIRM + 3% Paypal Fee. Shipping is $20. I will only ship in the U.S
I know these seat covers cost more at the dealer.

2u7m2ki.jpg

2q1cp5d.jpg

Last edited:

fhp89lx

SVT Pride
Established Member
Do these just fit over regular mustang seats?

These are the Orignal Seat Covers from the 03-04 Cobra " Terminator". I took the covers off to replace them with the 04 style that has the Dark Charcoal inserts instead of the ones you see here. These will only fit the 03-04 Cobra seats. Many people by an extra set just to have them incase they damage their own seats.

GT500EA

Insane SVT Poster
Established Member
These are the Orignal Seat Covers from the 03-04 Cobra " Terminator". I took the covers off to replace them with the 04 style that has the Dark Charcoal inserts instead of the ones you see here. These will only fit the 03-04 Cobra seats. Many people by an extra set just to have them incase they damage their own seats.

You said you bought the dark inserts...how much were they...did you get them through Ford. Pm me if you would. Thank, Erik

Users who are viewing this thread