F/S: 5 speed Fckin' Fast Shift knobs

Spal

Established Member
Currenty I have some ready for sale

These are brand new Ford Racing knobs for the 03-04 Cobra in leather. The ink that is used is an epoxy based 2 part ink and is primarly used this on automotive parts which have been approved by companies such as Ford, Honda, GM.

IMG_0096.gif

IMG_0097.gif

IMG_0098.gif

IMG_0100.gif

If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to order one, you can send me a PM or post in here.

Thanks,
Dan

Last edited:

Competition

Hood Rich
Established Member
Are these custom, or does Ford Racing actually make them? If so, what is the part #? I might be interested in getting one!

Spal

Established Member
How about 6spd?

+1:dancenana:

6 speed ones can be found in the Terminator parts section at this link:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...ll-242/634135-fs-f-ckin-fast-shift-knobs.html

Are these custom, or does Ford Racing actually make them? If so, what is the part #? I might be interested in getting one!

They are the Ford knob with custom print on them, Ford Racing makes it, I just reprint the top.

Predatorbird

Established Member
I like the larger numbers you printed on there. What kind of place did the custom print on them? I'd like to find someone local to do it for me.

Edit - Did you buy the knob without any pattern printed on or did you have to remove the factory print?

Last edited:

Spal

Established Member
I like the larger numbers you printed on there. What kind of place did the custom print on them? I'd like to find someone local to do it for me.

Edit - Did you buy the knob without any pattern printed on or did you have to remove the factory print?

I buy the knobs with the stock pattern on it, remove the original pattern and put in mine.

I found a local place that does automotive printing and worked with a guy to make the designs and die plates.

Users who are viewing this thread