DOWN2EARTH411- Tim Everhart BUYER BEWARE!!! RIP OFF ARTIST!!

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Well it's time to expose Mr. Tim Everhart for being a POS and trying to rip us off. Tim Everhart who's a member here ordered a Borla Catback system for his 03-04 Cobra back on 06/23/2008. It was sent to him and delivered on June 26th to his home address and signed for by himself.

http://wwwapps.ups.com/WebTracking/processPOD?lineData=EARTH+CITY^KD^US^20080626^MO^143600^D^001^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^-^BALLWIN^US^-^-^-^MO^10010^-^-^20080623^++++++USIS^21b428be^30368e7d008d4d7b00426fe2b99c16240e%2C30368e7d008d4d7b00426fe2b99c165d0e%2C%2C^3E4122^-^PORCH^1^-^-^47.00^20080623^tdts^-^-^-^11^-^-^3E4122^GROUND^-^-^-^EVERHART^D^-^-^163413^1Z3E41220351637314^LBS^-^440+SORRENTO+DR+^BALLWIN^MO^63021^US^0^-^S^-^&Requester=UPSHome&refNumbers=&loc=en_US

A few months later we receive a chargeback from his credit card company where he claims to have sent the item back and did not receive a credit. What's disturbing is that Tim never called us to obtain an RMA or provided us with any proof that he sent the item back. I then found him on SVTperformance and contacted him about the issue. His response to my PM confronting him about this issue was as follows.

"So it was you guys... somone used my credit card for all kinds of shit...I was so pissed. I called you're company and told someone there what happend.. they said to just call my credit card company so i did.. I think I might no who did it...he has the same yr cobra i do, and he's been to my house before. I called my local police dept..I have a police report # if you need it."

Although that sounds real good or at least Tim thinks it does it's BS. Not only would this "person with the same cobra" have to had stolen his credit card, he would also had to be at Tim's house when the package arrived and sign for it. In addition if that were the case why would he use the reason for the charge back as " Returned the item and never received a refund". If my credit card was stolen I'm sure as hell I would never use that excuse which again leads me to believe that Tim is full of it.

After that response I had called on a few fellow SVtperformance members to help out and see if they could get some info for me. A member who knows of Tim and lives not too far from him contacted Tim here through PM. He asked Tim a few questions about his car and Tim without thinking about it let this person know that he had a Borla Stinger catback on his car. The same one that Tim supposedly sent back to us ( Or supposedly was stolen which we know is BS). All in all it's pretty sad that someone has to do that type of stuff to get ahead in this world. Karma will follow this Tim Everhart and it will come back at him 10 fold some day.

The point of this thread it to make others aware of Tim and his criminal actions towards us. This is a very tight knit community and stuff like this in my opinion shouldn't be tolerated. You don't crap where you eat and that's exactly what Tim did.

For anyone that knows of this Tim Everhart be very careful of your dealings with him. We're still in the process of disputing the claim with his credit card company as well as filing criminal charges.

We'll keep everyone posted.

Thanks, Jared

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Damn I remember when he very first started posting on SVTP he's a dueche You can find the posts. What a POS!! Sorry to here about that guys, on a good note I will be making a huge purchase from you guys in about a month or so. So that should help :thumbsup:

Last edited:

black03

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Hate to see these scammers ripping good people off.

Nah... LOL. I see how it could be misread. Actually the reply was basically Mike asking what any of this had to do with them as several people in the other thread and one in this thread mentioned how this Tim Everhart was talking up KB to everyone. So I edited Mikes post and basically asked him not to post in our vendor section.

Jared

Last edited:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Sorry Jared I edited my post. But it's BS that he did this. He should get banned. Have you PM'ed LL or anything?

rdsnk46

Established Member
If thats what he did to get it, let'um keep it! His luck will run out and it will catch up with him..................................

Users who are viewing this thread