1993 Lightning For Trade/Sell

Spencedaddy

Established Member
Looking for a trade on a car, no trucks, 5speed, non convertible if possible.

For stats, my vehicle has this

110k on body
1.5k on transmission rebuilt with diesel drum, "red racing" kevlar clutches and some other fun nick-nacks
1.5k on 2800rpm stall converter
2.5k on driveshaft and ujoints

Recently installed
New Water PUmp
New Aluminum Radiator/Hosing
190amp ALternator and supporting Hardware
NGK TR6 Spark Plugs gapped correctly for mods
Recently changed Plug wires,rotor,cap
Radius arm Bushings
I-Beam Pivot Bushings
Serpentine Belt
Belt Tensioner/PUlley
AC Delete PUlley
1year old battery
155lph fuel pump (rear)
New Rear Fuel Tank
Recently changed fuel filter
Possibly some more maintenance items

As for modifications, all mods have been well thought through, and corners have not been cut as much as possible.In no particular order.
-2800rpm Stall Converter FTI
-James Duff Traction Bars/Slapper Bar Snubber Modification
-Underdrive Pulley Set (FMS)
-4" CAI (diesel piping with nice boots)
-AC Delete (done because I actually do not like AC and it needed a Recharge, I have all equipment necessary)
-Dodge Dakota Center Seat (Matches Nicely)
-AEM UEGO Wideband
-DDM Tuning 6k HID kit
-Fiberglass Roll Pan
-NOS 05115 Kit Spraying 75hp Dry shot, (in process of tuning)
-150hp Jets for nitrous kit (nitrous kit has been used once, still have nitrous in tank
-Moates Quarterhorse Tuning System (I tune the truck myself, I have numerous datalogs of what the truck does, an 87 and 93 octane tune, and the truck runs
fantastically on both)
-155lph Rear Fuel pump (brand new)
-Muffler Removal (have retained Catalytic converters and does pass emissions)
-Side Exit Exhaust (sounds fantastic)
-Very Recently Repainted side Mirrors (looks factory if not better)
-Very Recently Painted wheels (similar color to 2000 Lightning wheels I believe)
-1999 Ford Lightning wheels with 285/45/18 Nitto 404 on Rear 255/35/18 Bridgestone Turanza on Front

--

Spencedaddy

Established Member
looking for a 1995-2001 Cobra, 1998-2002 Camaro SS, 2005-2008 Cobalt SS, 1990-1996? 240sx with some type of swap,

this is being sold/traded so that I can consolidate my vehicles, and that is all. I'm driving a super crazy beater BMW so that I don't hurt the truck and don't have to pay for the gas when I live almost 60 miles from my house at school. Nothing is wrong with the truck, it just sits in the garage and makes me feel bad

Dinggus

Established Member
What kind of BMW are you driving that is a beater? Lol.

Have any photo's of your truck?

Spencedaddy

Established Member
you don't want to know what kind of BMW lol

I am not sure how to get pictures up on this, but if you are interested you can email me at [email protected] if you really want i can show you the BMW as well...but it's way past hilariously bad

Dinggus

Established Member
Whats the price for the lightning?

I'm definitely interested in seeing a so called BMW beater, I've never heard of one before, lol. Mostly honda's or toyota's are the only beaters I hear of.

Spencedaddy

Established Member
i guess I could start the cash price at 8250 and we can talk from there if interested....I'm much more interested in a trade since I need a vehicle, but I can do whatever I guess, the lines on the tires are from painting the wheels, they are since gone.

oh, and just for clarification, the BMW was bought after it was rolled by a friend, the car has 150k on it now, i have put 5k on it since i bought it, it gets 28mpg, has a completely stripped interior, 3point harness, is a 5speed, has AC, heat, radio, and all that cool jazz, i have it insured for 70 bucks a month, it's pretty damn reliable, and best of all

I paid 500 bucks for it, the paint job was done by my buddies when they were drunk, it is the most atrocious thing in the world, and I love it so much, I may not even get of it when I get a new ride, it's THAT much fun, I "rally" it all the time, offroad highspeed driving is what it's great for ;) also a 5.0 swap might be in the future! I know I look like a total tooldick in the photo, but that was more or less the point.

IMG_20111017_134704.gif

IMG_20111017_134720.gif

IMG_20111017_134732.gif

IMG_20111017_134755.gif

IMG_20111017_134814.gif

IMG_20111017_134829.gif

IMG_20111017_134849.gif

IMG_20111017_134741.gif

IMG_20111014_181711.gif

Last edited:

Spencedaddy

Established Member
thanks man, I actually hadn't washed it in almost 2 months when I took that photo...it was REALLY dusty..the wheels look phenomenal though, I was really happy how they turned out.

Spencedaddy

Established Member
I have the stock accessory pullies, stock intake system, stock headlight bulbs, original AC equipment, original alternator. original oil cooler, and I have some other parts as well for the truck

IcemanSN95

Established Member
I have a clean Black on Black 96 Cobra. Has 111K body is straight and has all original panels. Has UPR X-pipe, Husrt short throw, 40 series knock offs. 4 new tires. 245/45's on the front and 285/40's out back. Fresh Mobil-1 fluids engine, trans, and diff. I can text you pics if your interested... 2-eight-1-900-1 three 09.:thumbsup:

Thanks,
Brad

Last edited:

Spencedaddy

Established Member
UPDATE

The truck now has

New Rear Fuel Pump/Fuel pump unit
New Fuel Filter
New Fuel Pressure Regulator
New Manifold Air Pressure Sensor
New Oxygen Sensor
New Coil

and the price has been reduced to 7000 for purchase, and all trade offers are considered. I'm needing to get something more worthy of 400+ miles per week due to my job.

please contact me if you are interested. [email protected]

dj94gt

Modular Fanatic
Established Member
Email has been sent. Please reply, as I'm looking to buy a truck within the next 1-2 weeks. Thank you

Users who are viewing this thread