FS/FT: 2002 Ford Lightning FULLY BUILT!

SVT F15O

Rest night.
Established Member
Let me just start by saying this is NOT a "need" to sell post. If I don't get what I want, I will keep the truck and continue to enjoy it.
Secondly, if you don't like my price just move along. Don't clutter my thread with BS. If you don't like my price and you are SERIOUSLY interested in it then make me an offer. The worst I can say is no.

With that said, here we go:
I bought this truck in February with no motor in it. My original plan was to put a stock motor in it and flip it to make a buck. Well that spiraled out of control and to make a long story short the truck got built with no expense spared.
The body has 84,000 miles on it. Engine and transmission have about 1,000 miles since things were completed.
The motor is a fully build JDM Engineering long block.
It is topped off with a KB 2.3 blower and JLP sheetmetal intake.
Transmission was built with good parts and the power is transferred to it by a Precision Industries torque converter.
Exhaust is a JLP CompR system which was new when installed with the motor.
Fuel is twin Walbros with 60lb injectors.
SCT 2400 MAF
JLP long bars out back.
Wheels were just powder coated. Tires are BRAND NEW 555's up front with M&H drag radials out back.

Do the math and you can easily see that $20,000+++ was just put into this truck on top of the purchase price NOT including labor.

Truck made 550RWHP on a MILD, low boost street tune. It is a lower pulley change away from making high 5XX on pump gas.
Jim SR. made a race tune as well but I haven't put race gas in the truck yet or taken it to the track.
Everyone knows these JDM trucks flat out run, no BS. That is why I paid the premium when building this truck. My last truck ran a 10.9X out of the box(first pass) with <10 miles on the motor.

Anyone serious about it is urged to call, text or PM me and we can go over every little detail about it.

I am asking $20,500. I can be reached on here or at 203-507-3987

I'd entertain trade ideas, just LMK what you have. I'd probably value my truck a little higher in a trade situation though.

MyL.jpg

IMAG1703.jpg

IMAG1530.jpg

IMAG1529.jpg

IMAG1533.jpg

IMAG1531-1.jpg

IMAG1495.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread