Video of my Mach with Comp Cams #106400

YLDHORSE

Established Member
Finally got some video of my car. Sorry about the 360 degree tour but first time with camera and wanted it to last!

Comp Cams Part# 106400
Ported Intake by Roy
SLP Longtubes with SLP Catted X pipe and SLP Loudmouth 1
Most major bolt ons.

On with the show! Exit stage left!

[ame="http://s798.photobucket.com/albums/yy262/mach1photo/?action=view&current=a3989a84.flv"]a3989a84.flv video by mach1photo - Photobucket[/ame]

Last edited:

YLDHORSE

Established Member
Rims are 15 x 8 1/2 with a bs of 5 inches. Tires are Hoosier QTP 27 x 10.5 x 15.

YLDHORSE

Established Member
12.31 @ 112

Here is a shot from that night. My brother video taped it and he is not sure what he did at the end! lol HE says he could not find me as it was getting dark. Anyway the track was running them close and all the car sounds are mixed in as he was right at the starting line. When I first watched it I thought my car does not sound like that but then I relaized that it was the car infront of me that you here right at the first! I will stick to driving! :)

[ame="http://s798.photobucket.com/albums/yy262/mach1photo/?action=view&current=10fbb716.flv"]10fbb716.flv video by mach1photo - Photobucket[/ame]

Last edited:

EVO-lution

Established Member
your car sounds sick. I love the sound of SLP's at WOT. just not at cruising speed on the highway. sounds like a helicopter IMO.

you have an awesome mach :thumbsup:

YLDHORSE

Established Member
your car sounds sick. I love the sound of SLP's at WOT. just not at cruising speed on the highway. sounds like a helicopter IMO.

you have an awesome mach :thumbsup:

Thanks, should get one more race weekend in before the tracks close up here!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
12.3 @ 112! Very impressive. Nice looking Mach 1 you have there.

YLDHORSE

Established Member
It sounds sick man! What HP did you pick up with the cams?

I was at 300hp SAE at the wheels before I added the SLP longtubes, Roys Ported Intake and the Comp Cams. When done it came out to 362hp SAE at the wheels.
Lido at Alternative Auto Performance did the tunning.
Not sure which did what but since they all made the car breath better they all added to the combination. Sorry I do not have a specific number as all the parts were added at once.

Last edited:

Darko

Burn-N-Out
Established Member
I was at 300hp SAE at the wheels before I added the SLP longtubes, Roys Ported Intake and the Comp Cams. When done it came out to 362hp SAE at the wheels.
Lido at Alternative Auto Performance did the tunning.
Not sure which did what but since they all made the car breath better they all added to the combination. Sorry I do not have a specific number as all the parts were added at once.

Those are great HP adds, id love to do Comp cams and kooks longtubes. So tempting. Thanks :rockon:

YLDHORSE

Established Member
Those are great HP adds, id love to do Comp cams and kooks longtubes. So tempting. Thanks :rockon:

Right on, I know I do not have the fastest Mach but it is some what unique with most other Mach's doing superchargers.
Good luck with your mods!

YLDHORSE

Established Member
Thanks!

New best at the track today! Loves the cold weather!

12.04 @ 114
etslip_0001.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread