04 Comp Orange Mach..what wheels !?

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
I currently have black chrome 18X9 & 18X10 saleens. It had chrome saleens when i bought it, and i swapped to chrome Fr500's on it with DD rears. Im debating on going gloss black saleens...or back to chrome saleens ? Car is competition orange with 5% tint, smoked tails, 3rd, reflectors and headlamps any pics of any of these setups or different one thanks

dark-knight

Established Member
i think black wheels look good on our comp orange cars. i myself just have black stock wheels.
I think black saleens would look awesome.

clc44

Established Member
I'd consider the stealth black FR500's from cruizin concepts. I'm considering getting them since they just started making them in 17's.

04Machsy

Established Member
I have wanted the stealth fr500s for a while...just not sure about Cruizin Concepts

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
I'm also debating on going wingless..not too sure about that either being the eggshell spoiler is mach specific

maple

Established Member
Here is a picture of my buddies mach with a set of black saleens on it. **WW** for a picture of my girlfriend in a bikini.

IMG_2359.gif

RcodeStang

Established Member
03-04 Cobra wheels, painted black. Swear I'm not bias :)

Have you thought about the new GT500 replicas? I have yet to see them on a Mach but I bet it would be slick.

I was running around wingless for about 2 years and I finally decided to put it back on. I really liked the look but from a frontish side angle it just looked funky to me. That and the paint under the wing was cracked and looked terrible.

ThatsWutSheSaid

I personally like the Mach 1 because of it's throwback style and because I'm a fan of the 69/70's version.

Taking the wing off, changing wheels, etc. is cool. But, from my stand point, the wider version of the stock wheels is a very nice choice.

OrangeMach23

BOOSTIDMACH
Established Member
I personally think black looks good on Comp Orange. I had some Black Chrome FR500's a while back but sold them. I liked the look for a while but I had to go back to my SSR's!!!!

NewshoesontheMach009.jpg

CobraBumper005.jpg

BANANAANDORANGE004.jpg

Last edited:

04JUIC

ZY Vert
Established Member
tough choice still lol, what springs/Iso setup is everyone running in the pics also ??

Users who are viewing this thread