New Hellion Numbers....little story too

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
So my car has been sitting at Evolutions. Cooling system needed to be burped and then I was going to send it off to Lund. I left him a message this weekend about getting it dialed in. I'm at work and one of my coworkers tells me my cell phone has been going off in the office. I dial the number and hear a message from Jon telling me he was Evos so he started to mess with the tune and got it on the dyno. Then I hear a message from Jason telling me to give Jon a call ASAP. Long story short Jon loaded a new tune and took the car out. Took the car out with the boost controller off (just 9lb spring). The boost was hitting 12.5lbs He said the car was pulling hard!!! Better yet no stall. He decided to put the car on the dyno cause it felt pretty strong. It had pretty good numbers with the boost controller off 544rwhp/????rwtq. Turned the boost controller up to 14 PSI and the car layed down 591 RWHP/ 661 RWTQ on a MUSTANG DYNO!!:banana::banana Tune had 15 deg timing 11.2 A/F. Can't wait to turn it up to 20PSI. Yea...Evolutions is getting a call tommorow about installing my FLSFC.

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
Damn Mike, nice numbers. I need to get my car tuned this spring badly by Lund. Also when you talk to Evo about the SFCs install can you let me know what there charging you, if you can. I need to get mine in.

phillySVT

Bang Bang
Established Member
Damn Mike, nice numbers. I need to get my car tuned this spring badly by Lund. Also when you talk to Evo about the SFCs install can you let me know what there charging you, if you can. I need to get mine in.

Mine might need some more work....someone jacked my car up with a jack before I owned it. It looks worse in the pics. I got to ask JR about it next time I'm down there.

Last edited:

TRBO VNM

very nice Mike. Jon was very happy with it and found a few other tricks in the tune. :beer:

you should have heard him when I was talking to him. very happy with the way it all turned out.

funny thing is, he was more excited about this than the 800rwhp bolt on gt500 he did just before your car. lol

Users who are viewing this thread