FS: Factory Chrome 04 Cobra Rims with Tires!!

"It'll Run"

Established Member
My fellow MACA friends, I have a set of 04 Factory Chromies for sale with the SVT Centercaps as well. The front tires are practically new Fuzion ZRi 275/40/R17's but the tires in the rear need to be replaced fairly soon. The rims are in excellent condition, no curb rash or peeling at all. I am looking to get $675 for them I also have 2 brand new still in the box pair of AFS Chrome 17x10.5's, I am asking $370 for those ....Let me know if you or someone ya know is interested,
Thanks in advance. I can post up a few pictures if needed.:beer:

Last edited by a moderator:

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Just a feeler here to be honest, but if NeverFastEngh buys the two with good tires, how much for the two with the bad tires? I am honestly looking for two rims with centercaps, but I will dispose of tires myself.

"It'll Run"

Established Member
Just a feeler here to be honest, but if NeverFastEngh buys the two with good tires, how much for the two with the bad tires? I am honestly looking for two rims with centercaps, but I will dispose of tires myself.

If you guys wanna work that out pal.....thats totally fine with me, I just dont wanna be stuck with two. :beer:

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
Gimme a call today when you are off.....can't go into Crofton, but can drive my Vic most of the way to you and put them all in there later on this evening.....we can get it figured out either way, but we can square it away tonight. For the 10's and 2 fronts.:thumbsup:

"It'll Run"

Established Member
Gimme a call today when you are off.....can't go into Crofton, but can drive my Vic most of the way to you and put them all in there later on this evening.....we can get it figured out either way, but we can square it away tonight. For the 10's and 2 fronts.:thumbsup:

Hey Chris I have the 10.5s at my house still in the boxes but the fronts are still on the car which is up at the shop in silver spring. Hoping to have the car back this week but not positive bud. I will give ya a call and figure out what you want to do.

Dreddstang

Wing-Less Bastard!!
Established Member
No problem, not picking my car back up from the dealer until tomorow anyway.....then gotta wait till Jason and I get the suspension stuff done before I can put the 10.5's on anyway...:thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread