Midwest (Iowa/Nebraska) Cruise 2013

Cruise Pll

• Total voters

03snkvert

Established Member
We again will be cruising to Council Bluffs, Iowa. We will meet between 11:00-11:30 for lunch and then go on a cruise towards Missouri Valley.

Here are the Specifics:

Date: Sunday, June 23rd

Time: 11:30-12 in Council Bluffs

Where: Lunch at Quaker Steak and Lube

Cruise: To Missouri Valley and back to CB

There will be a few places for People to meet up and cruise together-

Central Iowa-
We will meet at the Jordan Creek Mall in front of Best Buy between 8:15-8:30 with hopes of being on the road no later than 8:45. We will make a short Pit Stop in Walnut, Iowa that breaks the cruise up a little.

Sioux City-
We will meet at the BP truckstop off I29. Meet around 9:45-10:00, and leave around 10:00-10:15.

Nebraska-
We will meet at 82nd F St. Praxair north side of parking lot between 10-1030am and go from there if not just meet at Quaker Steak at 11am

Map of Praxairs location.
MapQuest Maps - Driving Directions - Map

And address of Praxair for people if they need it.
8210 F St, Omaha, NE68127

If there are any other groups coming feel free to send me a PM for Locations!

Last edited:

backwoods

Established Member
Missouri valley Iowa? And that's one he'll of a haul its around a 5 hour trip from here which is ok with me if I can find a couple friends to go along

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2

03snkvert

Established Member
It is a long pull for the guys in Eastern Iowa, but we have tried a few other cruises and just didn't get the Turn Out we get when we go to Council Bluffs.

backwoods

Established Member
It is a long pull for the guys in Eastern Iowa, but we have tried a few other cruises and just didn't get the Turn Out we get when we go to Council Bluffs.

So its basically a cruise from desmoines to council bluffs then? Just trying to make sure I'm not saying wrong when I see if I can get a group together or not

03snkvert

Established Member
So its basically a cruise from desmoines to council bluffs then? Just trying to make sure I'm not saying wrong when I see if I can get a group together or not

In a sense yes! Usually 8-10 of us meet in West Des Moines and we cruise to Council Bluffs together. Then we eat lunch in CB and shoot the $h**. Then from there we take a cruise with the NEB guys for about an hour and try and get some pics and have some fun. From there everyone breaks off and we head back towards Central Iowa.

backwoods

Established Member
Awesome ill post it to my clubs Facebook tonight ...do you know of the Bad Boys mustang club?ormicheal gerlach owns an 08 gt500? Here's a picof his and my old gt/cs ...jw if hes around the forum
ejega2yz.jpg

03snkvert

Established Member
Awesome ill post it to my clubs Facebook tonight ...do you know of the Bad Boys mustang club?ormicheal gerlach owns an 08 gt500? Here's a picof his and my old gt/cs ...jw if hes around the forum
ejega2yz.jpg

I know him, but he doesn't visit the forum that I know of!

03snkvert

Established Member

backwoods

Established Member
I usually post it up on the BBMC web site as we get a little closer and have a definite date.

Thanks for posting it up on you club site, the more the merrier.

Ok sweet if we can replace the spin rod being in my buddies car by then I will be bringing 3 cobras

Users who are viewing this thread