FS: 2004 Mach 1 (Built/F1A/6spd)

GTIZZL

Established Member
Great looking car man, I'd trade my 03 cobra for that and im not even a fan of black mach 1's.

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
sorry you gotta keep dealing with people's BS, i did the same thing with my KB Cobra a little over a year ago... i thought the thing was never going to leave the driveway. part of me is kinda happy that it's still available... makes me feel like i still might have a chance lol :beer:

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
If the car wasn't so far away I would have bought it months ago. It would look awesome in the garage sitting next to my wife's Azure Blue Mach. :)

GetBlown2k3

Established Member
If the car wasn't so far away I would have bought it months ago. It would look awesome in the garage sitting next to my wife's Azure Blue Mach. :)

lame excuse. you would have to invest, what, $200 in a round trip ticket, that's IF you dont like it when you see it?

FoofKiller

I> /\/\
Established Member
lame excuse. you would have to invest, what, $200 in a round trip ticket, that's IF you dont like it when you see it?

It's not just the money, but also the time. The idea of driving a car that modified all the way back to Dallas is abit scary too. And I won't buy a car sight unseen and just have it shipped either. :(

I'd love to have it, as I said, if it were just a state or maybe even two away, I'd take the chance. That's one evil looking car and I bet it sounds nasty too. My buddy Donnie (blownaltered) has a F1A car for awhile and it sounded like a damn jet plane. So F'n cool! :D

Bump for a bitchin car. :)

01svtL

Established Member
F'ing BEAUTIFUL car man! I've always liked it, and makes me miss my Mach's...

speedofsound

Centrifuged
Established Member
It's not just the money, but also the time. The idea of driving a car that modified all the way back to Dallas is abit scary too. And I won't buy a car sight unseen and just have it shipped either. :(

I'd love to have it, as I said, if it were just a state or maybe even two away, I'd take the chance. That's one evil looking car and I bet it sounds nasty too. My buddy Donnie (blownaltered) has a F1A car for awhile and it sounded like a damn jet plane. So F'n cool! :D

Bump for a bitchin car. :)

Just giving you a hard time. I hear ya on the "time-factor" though ...I don't have any right now myself!

F'ing BEAUTIFUL car man! I've always liked it, and makes me miss my Mach's...

Thanks. :beer:

x99blacksnakex

Horsepower over Willpower
Established Member
That thing is immaculate. For $20k this is a steal. There's definitely a lot of time and money in that car. Bump for a super nice Mach.

Users who are viewing this thread