347 Stroker GT

svtsnakebit

Established Member
Clean 94 Gt with lots of Mods- NEWLY BUILT AND INSTALLED 347 STROKER MOTOR WITH LESS THAN 200 MILES. There is nothing mechanically wrong at all with this car. Ported Canfield Aluminum Heads Ported by S&S Performance in Niota, TN. Custom Cam (Approx Stage 2-Ask for more specs/info). Trick Flow lower Intake w/ spacer. Trick Flow upper intake with elbow. BBk 70mm throltte body. MSD Igntion. Centerforce Clutch. BBK Headers w/ offroad x pipe. Flowmaster exhaust. Built rearend- Mosier 31spline axles. Ford Racing 4.10 Gear. Detroit tru trac. Eibach Sport Line lowering springs. Also has aftermarket fuel pump but i am not sure what the brand is. Computer is chipped with dyno tune from Intune Motorsports in Charleston, TN. The car HAS NOT been to the track and HAS NOT had any nitrous through it on this build. On the previous setup with the 306, It went 7.8 on motor and 7.0@96 on the spray in the 8th. It is better and stronger now with the addition of the new 347. I can send more pics/ videos upon request. Asking $6000. Feel free to pm or txt/call 423-650-3592

l.jpg

Here is a walk around video from the previous setup. I plan to get a current video from the new setup soon.
[ame="http://vimeo.com/19320543"]Untitled on Vimeo[/ame]

Last edited:

svtsnakebit

Established Member
No problem! Sent you an email a few minutes ago. I'll get you the rest of the info also, mainly sent pics. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread