FS/FT blk 99 cobra

9nineDrkSnake

Established Member
Black 99 with 74k miles bought bone stock from a dealer out in Ohio about three years ago. Have installed 18x10/9 chrome Godspeed omega deepdish wheels wrapped in Bfg kdw2s, h&r race springs, tokicho hp series shocks/struts, steeda ball joints and caster camber plates, Bbk longtubes, Bbk catless x-pipe, stainless steel borla stingers catback, ford racing 4:10 gears along with a predator diablo tuner, Accufab twin blade throttle body, jlt cold air intake, mgw short throw shifter. As for body parts: installed 03/04 Cobra side scoops and front bumper with custom grille, and a cervinis cobra r hood with steeda hood pins has smoked lights all the way around. Other than that car never sees rain/snow always stored in warm climate not a daily driver change oil every 2500 or twice a year with Mobil 1. Car needs nothing and sounds amazing get compliments every time she leaves the garage. Im sure im missing a few things. My number is 269-277-8832 got pics of the car on my phone can text or email. Interested in cars with the same value or a bit less with cash on your end. Let me kno guys*

99 KB-R

Established Member
I have my 99 Lightning fs, all it needs is a shortblock and she could be a monster. LB would make her nasty? I have it listed on here if interested
eqygebub.jpg
butavy3e.jpg

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk 2

Users who are viewing this thread