ATTN CSP Cruise Attendees PLEASE READ!~

SVT03DAL

Established Member
One of my good friend's Wife was diagnosed on 10/31/2012 with A.L.L. Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.

She has been in and out of the hospital fighting the good fight while having her ups and downs and has been providing updates and keeping a log of her fight on her Facebook page:

https://www.facebook.com/SVT04DAL?ref=tn_tnmn#!/KimberlysWhoopinAll/info

Kim's husband Dean (my buddy) has COBRA health insurance to cover the costs of Kim's care but is paying HUGE monthly premiums and Kim's coverage is on the verge of running out sinxce she has been unable to work for some time now. Dean and Kim have 2 daughters Sydney and Madeline (Sydney attended our CSP cruise last year and rode with me in the MC) The famly is struggling to make ends meet and could use our help.

I would like to ask all of you who are planning on attending the event to make a small donation (if possible) which I will present to Dean and Kim to help with Kim's medical bills and expenses. Of course there is no obligation to donate and any amount you can give will be GREATLY appreciated...I am asking you all as a personal favor from me to you.

There is a donation page set up for Kim but the donation provider takes 7% of all donations so I'd rather give them the donations directly.

THANK YOU ALL and please keep this a secret amongst the SVT Performance community since I want this to be a surprise for Kim.

THANK YOU!!!!!! -Dave

1320 Junkie

Established Member
I'm unable to attend but I would love to donate...my mom just finished radiation after being diagnosed with breast cancer last fall so these kinds of things are near and dear to my heart....let me know where I can send my donation please.

Jay

Last edited:

FromGTtoSVT

can't believe I am still here
Established Member
Dave, day of I'd be happy to contribute

and yeah, its a little disappointing to see how high some of the %'s are on these donation websites.

SVT03DAL

Established Member
WOW 7%. But count me in

Dave, day of I'd be happy to contribute

and yeah, its a little disappointing to see how high some of the %'s are on these donation websites.

Yes, that's why I am giving the $$ raised directly to him and the family.

My Wife has volunteered to bake some of her famous homemade Sicilian lasagna and sauce and my Sister-in-law will also be baking cookies/brownies to have for sale once we get to CSP. All proceeds will be donated to Kim and the Abjornson Family.

THANKS AGAIN everyone for your support, this is going to be a GREAT event!! Can't wait to see you all! -Dave

Tifosi2003GT

Established Member
Yes, that's why I am giving the $$ raised directly to him and the family.

My Wife has volunteered to bake some of her famous homemade Sicilian lasagna and sauce and my Sister-in-law will also be baking cookies/brownies to have for sale once we get to CSP. All proceeds will be donated to Kim and the Abjornson Family.

THANKS AGAIN everyone for your support, this is going to be a GREAT event!! Can't wait to see you all! -Dave

Love to see you eat all that great food mentioned above... ;)

Users who are viewing this thread