Thank you FTBR you have a tremendous product and tremendous customer service

venomnous99

Twin Turbo'ed
Established Member
All I can say is WOW...I finally got the complete IRS kit installed, what a remarkable difference. My wife even says it is a new car. So thank you very much. I am heading to the tail of the dragon this weekend, then I will get a chance to truly appreciate the performance of the kit.

venomnous99

Twin Turbo'ed
Established Member
Now that I reread the post, I must apologize to the rest of the crew at FTBR. I am truly sorry , the title should have read "Thank you FTBR" you have a tremendous product and tremendous customer service. It was truly a pleasurable experience. Now I cannot wait to to see what this thing will do...

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Now that I reread the post, I must apologize to the rest of the crew at FTBR. I am truly sorry , the title should have read "Thank you FTBR" you have a tremendous product and tremendous customer service. It was truly a pleasurable experience. Now I cannot wait to to see what this thing will do...

Ken:

It's not a problem. FTBR and Bruce's kit are synonymous terms. Steve, James and Pam understand that! :-D

Glad to hear you're enjoying the kit. I never get tired of hearing people's reactions to the kit. I still remember my first time back in 2004 at Mid-Ohio. I went from "why are all of these Corvette's kicking my ass so bad in the corners" to "buh-bye".

Enjoy your Dragon trip!!

:thumbsup::coolman::beer:

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member

Fixed!:rockon::beer:

Agreed!

:banana::dancenana::pepper:

gcassidy

One more lap!
Established Member
Fixed!:rockon::beer:

Agreed!

:banana::dancenana::pepper:

like2.png

Users who are viewing this thread