Custom painted Ford oval trunk emblems: Black, Red, White

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVT10TH#1721

Established Member
Well guy's I've been wanting to do this for a while on my Car and was so pleased with the results that I decided to make a few. I have six that are already painted 3 Red, 2 Black 1 White and I have 7 more that are waiting for paint so you can choose what color you want.
Price will be $34 for the used ones I reconditioned shipped to the lower 48 states

fordemblem2.jpg

fordemblem.jpg

Last edited:

offroadkarter

Professional S***poster
Established Member
haha holy crap, i was just looking into doing this yesterday to....

Would you be able to paint a front and rear badge for a 96 bronco in pacific green?

97cobra1

Established Member
Any chances of getting ford replaced with Fast like the old emblems that are hard as hell to find?

Either way, they look great man!

1 srt4 U

Established Member
Any chances of getting ford replaced with Fast like the old emblems that are hard as hell to find?

x2 i was just about to ask the same thing. I guess you could order a fast emblem from the site, which i forgot the name and then paint that. OP if you could do me a black fast emblem you have a buyer.

SVT10TH#1721

Established Member
haha holy crap, i was just looking into doing this yesterday to....

Would you be able to paint a front and rear badge for a 96 bronco in pacific green?
Depends on the size of the emblems so far I've only been able to take apart the 3.5'' ones that come on the back of mustangs. Let me know the size of the emblems and I'll get some to work on.

If I could find the fast part of the emblem then yes but, like you said it is almost impossible to get them any more.

danielson631

Established Member
hey i have been looking all over the place for these. its awesome your making them!

any black ones left? if so id like to purchase one from you on friday.

lmk! thanks

Badasp5.0

Established Member
Very cool! I once saw some with the american flag instead of a solid color, I never found out where to get some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread