Bullitt Side Skirts!!

x275_eric

Established Member
ive got these painted black (no cheap paint) need these gone. one mud flap had a crack but got it repaired and got everything repainted. look good as new!

$270 shipped. depends where to also.

car3.png

car2.png

x275_eric

Established Member
heres sum better pics guys remember there not perfect. but they look great!
if theres sumthin ur really lookin for let me know.

bullitt007.jpg

bullitt006.jpg

bullitt004.jpg

bullitt003.jpg

bullitt002.jpg

bullitt001.jpg

Egor

Established Member
would you be willing to sell the front pieces? i just bought a set of 03 side skirts but need front pieces :shrug: and these would be perfect but i dont know if youd be willing to let me know. pm me if your willing to separate thanks

ps -- oh and if your willing to separate a buddy of mine that parts out only 03/04 stuff would probably be interested in the long pieces cause there the same as the 03/04 thanks again

x275_eric

Established Member
would you be willing to sell the front pieces? i just bought a set of 03 side skirts but need front pieces :shrug: and these would be perfect but i dont know if youd be willing to let me know. pm me if your willing to separate thanks

ps -- oh and if your willing to separate a buddy of mine that parts out only 03/04 stuff would probably be interested in the long pieces cause there the same as the 03/04 thanks again

sorry sold. payment pending. also they are way different side skirts compared to the 03-04 cobras

Users who are viewing this thread