1990 bone stock mustang 5.0 lx F/S

rw95gt

Yes, it's stock.
Established Member
i purchased this car to build a nice street car. i just cant bring myself to tear into it because of how stock it is. this car has the air silencer, paper filter and stock exhaust. no mods at all. it only has 97,000 miles and runs great. its a 5 speed car with black interior. if i don't sell it i will prob start to mod it. im asking $6500 neg. if you don't like the price don't post. located in raleigh nc. no trades please.LAST NEW PRICE $5250$
pics:
IMG_0774.jpg

IMG_0776.jpg

IMG_0779.jpg

IMG_0782.jpg

IMG_0771.jpg

Last edited:

Green92notch

Established Member
wow!!! awesome car, if you would take my truck i would jump on that haha sweet ride:rockon:

rw95gt

Yes, it's stock.
Established Member
wow!!! awesome car, if you would take my truck i would jump on that haha sweet ride:rockon:

Thanks man. i have so many cars now i have got to sell one. if i dont sell this car im going to sell my cobra and mod this fox. it really is the perfect project car. the wheels have been turning in my head of all the possibilities with this car. its not often you find one in this condition thats not modified.:)

rw95gt

Yes, it's stock.
Established Member
new price $6,000$ your not going to find another fox in this condition thats a 5 spd with black interior.

Posi

Had a blast.
Established Member
You need to put that thing in the magazine called "Mustang and Ford Trader". I'd put it in there for about $8,500 and take the first offer. I'm sure it will sell the first month.

Lights of Speed

can i has 9's?
Established Member
someone buy this sick ride. as soon as you look at the car your jaw will drop and will not go back up until you take your eye's off of it. the seats and carpet in this car looks like know one has ever ridden in the car, its just perfect! oh yea and it needs to go so you can keep the snake, i need a side kick!

Last edited:

rw95gt

Yes, it's stock.
Established Member
new price again. this is less then what i paid for this car. its worth every penny.
$5600$

rw95gt

Yes, it's stock.
Established Member
ttt. i have had a lot of interest but its still in my garage.

Users who are viewing this thread