$500 Finders Fee...

jwhite

Established Member
**** $500 Finders Fee ****

I will gladly pay $500 to the person who finds me a buyer for my 2001 stage3 Roush mustang

the ad can be found here:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...268/608917-fs-2001-stage-3-roush-mustang.html

If the potential buyer you find actually buys my car and verifies the reference, I will pay you $500 (either paypal, cashier's check or money order) for your finder's fee.

it's that simple.

If there are any questions about the finder's fee, feel free to PM me.

If there are any questions about the car itself, feel free to post them in the for sale thread and I will answer them accordingly.

Thanks to all in advance!
:beer:

Last edited:

1FASTBULLITT

Established Member
I will gladly pay $500 to the person who finds me a buyer for my 2001 stage3 Roush mustang

the ad can be found here:
http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...268/608917-fs-2001-stage-3-roush-mustang.html

If the potential buyer you find actually buys my car and verifies the reference, I will pay you $500 (either paypal, cashier's check or money order) for your finder's fee.

it's that simple.

If there are any questions about the finder's fee, feel free to PM me.

If there are any questions about the car itself, feel free to post them in the for sale thread and I will answer them accordingly.

Thanks to all in advance!
:beer:

autotrader is cheaper lol not being a smartass just being serious

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
It's a kind gesture, but your word is precisely that, your word. It doesn't mean shit and most people won't believe you're going to give them this "finder's fee".

List that bitch up on eBay, Mautofied, Craigslist, Autotrader etc... Someone will scoop it, eventually. Good luck with the sale!

jwhite

Established Member
It's a kind gesture, but your word is precisely that, your word. It doesn't mean shit and most people won't believe you're going to give them this "finder's fee".

I don't know the type of people you associate yourself with, but where I'm from a man's word means something.

I apologize if you have been burned in the past by someone who's word "doesn't mean shit" but please keep your negative comments out of this thread.

If you have any concerns or questions about the finder's fee feel free to PM me.

Last edited:

leftysmoke

SNK B1TE
Established Member
I don't know the type of people you associate yourself with, but where I'm from a man's word means something.

I apologize if you have been burned in the past by someone who's word "doesn't mean shit" but please keep your negative comments out of this thread.

If you have any concerns or questions about the finder's fee feel free to PM me.

I'm not being negative, I'm just pointing out people's general thoughts. I'm sure you're a honest man of his word, but it's the Internet.

Good luck with the sale, man. :beer:

Last edited:

boatcop1

Established Member
Very interesting. So i assume if I was to buy your car outright you are going to immediatley take $500.00 off your asking price?

jwhite

Established Member
Very interesting. So i assume if I was to buy your car outright you are going to immediatley take $500.00 off your asking price?

if $500 off would make the sale...then sure.

PM me if you are serious about buying or have an offer close to my asking price...

:-D

Users who are viewing this thread