'02 Z06, 61k miles, $20,600

SVT_4_me

Established Member
SOLD!!!!

$19,500

Back up for sale again...

The car is a '02 Quicksilver Z06 with 60,800 miles. This car is in excellent mechanical condition and has been extremely well maintained. I have an entire folder full of reciepts for parts/service done on this car. The best fluids have always been used and changed regularly. Always garaged and not driven in bad weather. The tires are in great shape with only about 4500 miles on them. There are a few mods on the car including: custom CAI w/ K&N filter (less than 2k miles on new filter), c6z06 shifter, custom street tune (93 octane), lowered on stock bolts, z16 wheels, drilled/slotted rotors (less than 10k miles on them), column lock bypass, CAGS defeat, trunk partition, ipod hookup, z06 floormats, custom fit z06 car cover, z06 exhaust badge, official Chevrolet service manuals, etc... Tire pressure sensors have been added and are monitored through the DIC. All electronics and HVAC controls work just like they should. There are some rock chips in the hood/front of the car typical for a car with 60k miles. There is also a very small scratch on the rear of the car (not very noticeable). Other than that the car looks great. The interior is in excellent condition and the leather has been maintained with Zaino leather products. The clultch fluid has been changed religiously with synthetic fluid. This car runs perfect and has not been raced or abused. This car is ready to go and needs nothing. Also just received a fresh oil change this weekend with Amsoil oil/filter.

IMG_2571.gif

IMG_2572.gif

IMG_2573.jpg

IMG_2574_2.jpg

IMG_2576_2.gif

IMG_2577_2.gif

IMG_2578.gif

IMG_2579.jpg

IMG_2569.jpg

IMG_2570.gif

IMG_2580.gif

IMG_2581.gif

IMG_4331.gif

Last edited:

SicStang03

2SSSlow
Established Member
we talked about a trade a long time ago... still interested? I have title in hand... car just hit 60K yesterday

SVT_4_me

Established Member
we talked about a trade a long time ago... still interested? I have title in hand... car just hit 60K yesterday

i don't think so man, but thanks anyway. i'm thinking i may just wait until next summer when the '11 mustang comes out and pick up one of those...

dugvegas@yahoo.

Trade?

Interested in a partial trade on a '95 Harley Davidson Wide Glide w/ 6k original miles, mint condition, etc. I can send pics if you want to check them out. Thanks!

Doug

Users who are viewing this thread