2011 F-250 Lariat FX4 -- Fully Loaded.

stangaholic280

Established Member
As some of you know, wife and I are going to Japan so I thought I'd post this up here as well.

2011 F-250 LARIAT FX4
FULLY LOADED!!!!

100,000 MILE BUMPER TO BUMPER WARRANTY!!!

$49,900. Negotiable.

Going to Japan. Listed at lein price for quick sale. My loss is your gain!

I am the original owner. Truck has been babied. Garage kept always. Gets amazing gas mileage for such a beast...22 highway/16city. No wrecks, no smoking.

This F-250 came with almost every option from the factory. It is an amazingly comfortable ride with leather captains chairs that are heated and A/Ced. Seats have Drive 1 and 2 memory. Auto windows, sunroof, and rear window. Sync technology with voice commands, blue tooth to play music and talk handsfree on the phone. Navigation, hard drive storage, DVD player, aux port, rear camera. Satellite radio and premium stereo system. Mini-computer in the dash with handy features such as real time gas mileage, truck tilt, and temperatures. If you can think of it, this truck has it.

New 6.7L engine is amazing. Towed a 21" boat with this truck and it felt like nothing was even there. The truck has an aftermarket tow hitch rated at 16K pounds. Adjustable trailer brakes, Axillary accessory switches.

Only aftermarket parts are: custom fitted floor mats, spray in bedliner, window tint.

This truck has been very well maintained. Mostly highway miles, maintenance is up to date...just completed 15K mi oil change, tires are excellent.

I wish I could keep this beauty, but as I said, we are moving to Japan and have no choice in the matter, so I want to pass this on to a good home! PM me for more info.

dsc0095lm.jpg

dsc0094w.jpg

dsc0093au.jpg

dsc1286r.jpg

dsc1283z.jpg

dsc1287g.jpg

dsc1290t.jpg

dsc1291o.jpg

dsc1292i.jpg

dsc1306f.jpg

dsc1301f.jpg

dsc1296.jpg

polock4life

Established Member
military will store it for free, don't give it away. Storage for you would be in Dallas, so it wouldn't be far for the drop off.

Users who are viewing this thread