2003 F450 Tow Truck Trade for GT/Cobra/Lightning ANYTHING.

03CobraSwap

Established Member
I have a 2003 F450 Tow Truck that i am looking to trade for something can be a fox, gt, cobra , lightning MUST be clean I can also trade for something less value a nice clean gt/mach 1, cobra, 03/04 cobra, foxbody etc just looking for something clean money ontop on ur side if the car is worth less. Im very reasonable but Im not looking to put money ontop of everything.

Everything works fine in the tow truck.

Bad Things:
Spilled some radiator fluid when changing belt(dirty)
Has a 2010 tow mirrors but its missing one of the mirrors somebody poped it off.

The truck is solid its a 2003 f450 7.3 diesel. New PTO, New Hydraulic Pumps, New Boom Cylinder.

I got this truck and i fixed it up any major bad parts it had but i wrecked my 03 cobra and really looking for a GT or sell the truck so i can get the money to fix my 03 cobra into a v6 swap.

Im open to all trades/offers z06's, foxbodys, gt, cobra, lightning

Was really looking for a ford lightning never had one, but mainly looking for something worth less than 12-13grand so i can get a little bit money ontop.

My price for the truck is not 23k I've reduced it.

Thanks let me know guys call or text 305-495-3680 Im mainly looking for something CLEAN.

But if you have something that needs a little bit of love call or text me!

305-495-3680

2003 f450 Dynamic Tow Truck

03CobraSwap

Established Member
Also motor only has 86k miles It has been replaced I have receipts for the PTO,Hydraulic Pump, And Cylinder Also for the engine I have to look for engine and hydraulic pump i misplaced it somewhere.

160k on chassis and 86k on motor 7.3 diesel.

Users who are viewing this thread