thats honey meeting ozzy for the first time ozzy is now 6 1/2 weeks old

ozzy3.jpeg

ozzy7.jpg

ozzy doing what he does best....

alanw6

The gauge pod guy
Established Member
Here's my two Bengal cats:

Sampson is in front (about 6 yrs old) and Mia is the kitten (@ 5 months in the pic). They are fun and loveable cats, and play fetch for hours! They were out playing in the yard and this area by the pool made for a good "jungle cat" photo shoot.

picture_038.jpg

SVTChic

DestroySomethingBeautiful
Established Member
dorky LS1 chick said:
thank you :) she's a holy terror though!

Really? I want to get a chihuahua. They are so cute! How is she training wise?Oh and how is she with your cat as well?

dorky LS1 chick

still lurking...
Established Member
my cat actually, at first, was like "wtf is that" but now they play - training her is kind of a chore.. but what kind of dog is easy to train? She's getting better, good thing is all her poop is hard (sorry if that's gross) so it's easy to clean and she doesnt pee a whole lot when/if she does pee on the carpet so it's really not THAT bad.

SVTChic

DestroySomethingBeautiful
Established Member
dorky LS1 chick said:
my cat actually, at first, was like "wtf is that" but now they play - training her is kind of a chore.. but what kind of dog is easy to train? She's getting better, good thing is all her poop is hard (sorry if that's gross) so it's easy to clean and she doesnt pee a whole lot when/if she does pee on the carpet so it's really not THAT bad.

Awesome! Well good luck with her. Shes so cute!

Mach Daddy

Life Is Mach1derful !!!
Established Member

Meet Elvis ... He is a trained killer. He is 4 years old and weighs 3 1/2 pounds. He protects me, my family, and my home. It would be a fatal mistake for a dirty no-good to attempt an intrusion of my home. Elvis is on watch 24/7/365. He clearly understands the command "attack" ...

elvis.jpg

derfahrer_96

Buh Bye
LOL i hope you were joking about all the "attack" stuff
Mach Daddy said:

Meet Elvis ... He is a trained killer. He is 4 years old and weighs 3 1/2 pounds. He protects me, my family, and my home. It would be a fatal mistake for a dirty no-good to attempt an intrusion of my home. Elvis is on watch 24/7/365. He clearly understands the command "attack" ...

elvis.jpg

Venomized281

Established Member
Clayton.gif

He's our four year old, African Gray Parrot. We had him since he was born. He talks as well.

Last edited:

FliteQH

FOXY5OH
Established Member
This is my Pembroke Welsh Corgi.... I'll try and get some pictures on here of my Border Collie, when I get home from work.....

saje.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread