Post pics of your pets!

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
Alright, probably a repost, but for those that missed it, let's see pics of the animals you love the most!

Here's my 4 month old teacup chihuahua, Pixi.

107_0765_2.jpg

Last edited:

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
sikwitit36 said:
BreBar21: no offense but your dogs are so damn ugly.

lol. None taken. They are really my moms. Pugs are real hit or miss with people. They either love them or hate them. They are really cool dogs though.

My favorite breed is Boxer. I plan to get one as soon as I learn to grow up, so in like 15 years.

Last edited:

AzianStang

Third Eye Slanted
Established Member
BreBar21 said:
lol. None taken. They are really my moms. Pugs are real hit or miss with people. They either love them or hate them. They are really cool dogs though.

My favorite breed is Boxer. I plan to get one as soon as I learn to grow up, so in like 15 years.

I like pugs, but would prolly never own one...lol. Nice dogs though!

RoadZOmbie

Established Member
hell yeah....this is my believe it or not, 10 year old dog....he's living and running around like if he was 3 years old...he's one healthy pet...He never really leaves my side... :rockon: :rockon: :beer:

fluffysitting.jpg

cuda

Here's Max, 4.5 year old purebred German Shepherd, 115lbs.

dogs-june_05001.jpg

DSC00386.jpg

DSC00915.jpg

Max when he was a puppy

max.bmp

Red35thGT

who cares?
Established Member
I get many comments about the cat in my sig picture. Her name is Mrs. Jankins. I got her from my real estate agent when I bought my house. The kids that travel past the office would kick at her every day and abuse her until they finally broke her jaw. My agent paid to have the jaw fixed and then gave her to me if I would promise to give her a good home. Two years later she is still living with me and has taken over the house. She is a major Bi+ch, but I wouldn't trade her for anything.
100_0509.jpg

Jankins.jpg

My dog's name is Hope. Very fitting name, given her story. I got hope from a shelter in Little Rock. They were not even going to try to adopt her out because she was 9 years old and had very bad health problems. I had to give her a chance at life. If she was going to die, it wasn't going to be in a pound on a cold concrete floor. She was going to die at my house with a toy in her mouth and a belly full of food. I adopted her, took to my vet and I honestly didn't think she would live through the night. She needed help to even walk. She had a very bad case of heart worms, hook worms, and even had cancer. We treated the worms, and put her on medicine for the Cancer. I have had her a year and a half now, and she is happy and as active as a little puppy. She has to take numerous pills every day for heart faliure and cancer treatment, but it is well worth it for the life that I changed. If any one is interested in saving a dogs live or changing one, my mother runs a non profit organization where she rescues dogs such as mine from the shelters and pounds and adopts them out to happy homes. Arkansas BoxAr Rescue She has been known to deliver dogs across numerous states just to get them a new home. I know its a shameless plug for her, but I got great sense of satisfaction out of my rescue dog. I will post before and after pics of Hope for you to see the difference in her. I got a soft spot for the animals guys. What can I say?

Hope when I got her
Hopebefore.jpg

Hope Now
Hopeafter.jpg

Last edited:

500hp03Cobra

Established Member
dude... i swear my pug is a freak of nature... his name is julius. we adopted him when he was 9 and weve had him for 13 years... he doesnt do anything other than sleep and eat and shit occasionally.. he sleep literally 20-22 hours a day. hes such a badass

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
500hp03Snake said:
dude... i swear my pug is a freak of nature... his name is julius. we adopted him when he was 9 and weve had him for 13 years... he doesnt do anything other than sleep and eat and shit occasionally.. he sleep literally 20-22 hours a day. hes such a badass

That's crazy. I have never heard of a pug living beyond 17 and I've only heard of one that old. Did you adopt from a Pug Rescue?? Do you have any pics??? I would love to see what a 22 year old pug looks like.

Edit: Unrelated, but do you have any pics of your car as well??

Last edited:

blackvenom77

killer cobra
Established Member
Red35thGT, thats cool you help out animals that have been mistreated! Some people don't realise that dogs and cats are helpless creatures and when they mistreat them it breaks my heart to think whats going through there heads. There should be stronger laws for those who abuse animals, not a cure but it might cut down on it a little!! :thumbsup:

Floridalawdog

Established Member
Lance is adorable.

LL, you had me scared, i really thought you had a giant chain on him. It looks like it in the picture. I have had to take dogs away from people while working with chains so big we couldnt barely lift them on their necks. Training them to fight. Really pisses me off.

I wish I could put pictures of my dogs up, but I dont have a digital camera. I do have some cool pics of my K9 doing some bite work on a compact disc. Is it possible to put them on somehow?

Users who are viewing this thread