Status
Not open for further replies.

purevenom

Cobra with a hairdryer
Established Member
simply stunning. spoiled little rich kid that just got his license

SSKillr

Established Member
I just got back from the beach, and everybody was talking about the "wreck" but this is the first time I've seen it. That's gotta suck!

Banned
with great power comes great responsiblity.. That guy is just an idiot.. He put people in harms way.

Banned
but, one thing is true, thats the fastest U-turn I have ever seen. BTW, does anyone know who that is on the board?

VeNoMiZeD

Established Member
I feel bad for the person in the other lane. I also feel bad for the person that did it. Funny thing is, if everything went fine. Everybody would said that was cool! Sucks. Hopefully everyone was fine.

03cobrablack

Where is the KABOOM ????
Established Member
That sucks!!...I love how the van in the back hits the brakes after its all over......killer reaction time there killer.....lol

5.0snake

PA Chapter of the MACA
Established Member
smakm2k4 said:
but, one thing is true, thats the fastest U-turn I have ever seen. BTW, does anyone know who that is on the board?

I do but I wont release his name or any information. But I will state it was stupid move but he is a good driver...just bad luck! You have to know when to and when not to try things like that! Truly a shame!

Banned
oh, I dont want his name or address ;-) , just his username.. maybe his age too.. Because if hes like 18 or 19, yeah, it makes sense for something stupid like that, but if hes like 28-29, then hes just stupid. That mustang looked really hot, its a shame really..

5.0snake said:
I do but I wont release his name or any information. But I will state it was stupid move but he is a good driver...just bad luck! You have to know when to and when not to try things like that! Truly a shame!

Last edited:

20-COBRA-03

Banned
Oh man, that blows. Why would the dude do that before learning to drive with that much power? What a jack ass. Im 16 and id like to take that car from him too. lol. I cant wait to see how my dads car drives when we get it back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread