Any two tone DSG's or Mineral Gray's?

wwmost

Established Member
well im thinking about getting my mineral gray mustang painted. since im getting painted i might as well get somthing different. i still want to keep it mineral gray but maybe with the top black? like the hood, roof, and trunk black. does anyone have any pics of dsg or mineral gray like this? :shrug:
somthing like these
727785_128_full.jpg

Mustang002.jpg

i really like this one
138549.jpg

wwmost

Established Member
DKS2814V said:
img30573ld.jpg

sideshot0yz.jpg

sideashot5lw.jpg

This was my old car. DHG did some pretty sweet photoshops.... I love the two tone look.
looks sweeeeet. im sold. i love the first pick. im thinking about geting a s281 wing also. should i paint that black or paint it mineral gray if i do what the first picture is.

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
Damn, I miss that car. I should have a silver or black one here in the next year or two though!!

If you do the two tone, DON'T get the S281 wing! I think the factory Cobra wing is subtle, and PERFECT! I was going to have the top painted. From the hoode, top of the fenders, and just the top of the wing, not the whole thing. In order to match the front bumper, I think it would look funky, if any of the back, or rear trunk piece. Just my thoughts though!

wwmost

Established Member
DKS2814V said:
Damn, I miss that car. I should have a silver or black one here in the next year or two though!!

If you do the two tone, DON'T get the S281 wing! I think the factory Cobra wing is subtle, and PERFECT! I was going to have the top painted. From the hoode, top of the fenders, and just the top of the wing, not the whole thing. In order to match the front bumper, I think it would look funky, if any of the back, or rear trunk piece. Just my thoughts though!
well i got a gt:( so i have no wing now but i might just get the holes filled in and keep it wingless and get it painted like that. any other pictures? i want to get some more ideas.

DKS2814V

Moderately Modified
Established Member
I have a bunch more pictures of the car, but those are the only three that DHG photoshopped like that. It isn't MG though, its DSG, I just took those pictures when I got to work, early in the morning, so it looks really light...

wwmost

Established Member
^^ thats nice. did you paint the whole spoiler black? or just the top?

Users who are viewing this thread