Let's see your aquariums

boosted306

Established Member
Here mine. Last is a video of my shark swimming in his egg, I thought it was pretty neat.

Picture490.gif

Picture491.gif

Picture493.gif

Picture498.gif

Picture501.gif

Picture507.gif

Picture513.gif

Picture518.gif

Picture519.gif

Picture530.gif

Picture534.gif

Picture535.gif

Picture536.gif

Picture538-1.gif

Picture539.gif

Picture540.gif

Picture541.gif

Picture542.gif

Picture545.gif

Picture552.gif

th_Picture600.gif

boosted306

Established Member
Nice fish. That video was pretty cool, looked crazy.

It has been the neatest thing I have ever watched. When I bought the egg the shark hadn't grown yet. It is a month later and in person you can see his fins and gills working. He even has a dorsal fin already. It will be about another month or so before he hatches.

THCSVT

Banned
cool man. I plan on starting one when i get a new place next month. Cant wait! Are those all saltwater fish?

boosted306

Established Member
cool man. I plan on starting one when i get a new place next month. Cant wait! Are those all saltwater fish?

No, the orange (Oscar), blue(Jack Demsey), and black fish(Pleco) in the large aquarium are fresh water. The eel, urchin, and shark are saltwater. The freshwater tank is a 75 gallon and the salt is a 46. I love the hobby. all the fish know that I am safe and won't harm them. They will come to the top of the tank and let me hand feed them. The Oscar in the first picture like's to be pet or scratched. Fish are awesome pet's. Most people think they don't have personalities but all the fish that I have owned have.

03SonicStang

Established Member
Aquariums

Planted tank 55 ga; I've have to get some current ones, I've done a lot of rearranging. About 30 fish in there believe it or not

100_4449.jpg

100_4444.jpg

100_4447.jpg

Chiclid Tank used to breed Pseudotropheu Saulosi
Picture107.jpg

Also have a 12 ga Nano Cube for my daughters Clown fish obsession!

03SonicStang

Established Member
It has been the neatest thing I have ever watched. When I bought the egg the shark hadn't grown yet. It is a month later and in person you can see his fins and gills working. He even has a dorsal fin already. It will be about another month or so before he hatches.

VERY COOL; is that a Bamboo Shark inside??? Keep us posted; I would to see him or her in a month! AGAIN VERY COOL. My wife calls me a fish geek...good to see there're others out there!

G2Mach1

Cameltosis
Established Member
Funny, I have the same combination almost - a large pleko-saurus, 3 Jack Dempsey Cichlids, an albino tiger Oscar, another odd ball large and thin cichlid, + a crappie and asunfish from the local pond.

boosted306

Established Member
Nice tanks guys. I just added six snails and a starfish to the saltwater tank. I will post some pics later when I finish acclimating them.

Hrbdizzle

Freight Train
Established Member
Fish are awesome, all of those aquariums are great! I have been into the freshwater scene for a while now, and soon to be starting a love rock salt water tank, probably atleast 75 gallon, but looking for a 110 gallon.

Users who are viewing this thread