Gruesome Pics.

Black Chip

Established Member
Death of a great Steed. Severe injury to the Snake.
Sorry for the carnage. The Cobra will return........(Someday)

P1000654.jpg

P1000666.gif

P1000678.gif

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
Yes we were very lucky! Fire was contained to the garage and nobody was hurt.
Started in the Green LX engine bay.

2 badass cars. that sucks man. HOw did a fire start in the lx engine bay with you not around to put it out. has my mind boggled

Black Chip

Established Member
Car had just been driven home from work and parked. I got home and saw the smoke.
Tried to put it out. Very smoky and hot. The volunteer F Fighters kicked ass.
Met with investigator today. It looked like the fuel line may have broke at the lower rubber pc. near vapor canister.

92GreenGT

Turbos FTW!!!
Established Member
That is awful to see, my car caught on fire a long time ago and I've been scurred of it ever since for that very reason. Those fuel lines scare me, especially with me having a turbo mounted right near them. I guess it's one of those things that once it happens to you, the thought in the back of your mind never goes away. Sorry to see it:(

ShortThrow50

Always buyin cheap tires
Established Member
Car had just been driven home from work and parked. I got home and saw the smoke.
Tried to put it out. Very smoky and hot. The volunteer F Fighters kicked ass.
Met with investigator today. It looked like the fuel line may have broke at the lower rubber pc. near vapor canister.

well why would you just go ahead and put it right in the garage the and go inside so it can burn up all your stuff. wouldnt it make more sense to keep it out of the garage and investigate where the smoke is comin from and put it out:??:

Users who are viewing this thread