Whippled Cobra vs C6Z with cam

burnin4

Car Junkie
Established Member
A friend and I were hanging out tonight, figured we would have a little fun and see how our cars stacked up against each other. his car is an 03 or 04 cobra with a whipple, making around 588whp, and my car is an 08 Z with headers/cai/cam making 537whp/497tq. we managed to find an abandon airstrip in mexico and went from 45mph....

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k44xRKNeLvc"]YouTube - Whippled Cobra vs C6Z with cam[/ame]

it was all in good competitive fun :beer:

I8URLS1

Established Member
Fast car man. Surprised you are only putting down 537. Buddy of mine has an 08 Z with just cai, cam and tune and put down 557 with no headers yet

Still a bad ass car none the less.

WeeZee

Member of NMRA
Established Member
Thats why 2006+ Corvette C6 Zo6's are the shit. Hate em or love em, the proof is in the pudding

Last edited:

SLP Cobra

Established Member
I agree 100% with weezee..z's are the s*it..not only is that car goin as fast as it is but whats the gas milage on those hwy? like 28 - 30 mpg?? just sick..talk about a gas saver :rockon:

burnin4

Car Junkie
Established Member
Great run your car sounds sick I love it.

Damn those C6 ZO6.

thanks! here's a vid of my car at idle...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cpBZ1JGcz8s"]YouTube - c6 Z06 with lethal z cam at idle[/ame]

if u look close, you'll see my copilot :-D

Stevenbekah

Cobra bitten
Established Member
Yep, that about does it for me...it's either turbo's for the cobra or it's sold for a C6Z!

As mentioned above by another poster..."proof is in the pudding!"

Users who are viewing this thread