Lets see those Labrador Retrievers!

bullitt1672

Established Member
With all the other dog threads, lets see some labs. Here's some pictures of Moose. He's about 10 weeks in this pics and is now about 12 weeks old. Chocolate lab obviously. Great dog, very smart and is learns fast

Picture307.jpg

Picture302.jpg

Picture315.jpg

Picture345.gif

TERMIN8TR

Established Member
great thread. here are mine:

This pic is a couple of years old. my black lab Bo is now 2 1/2 years old
bubbamoosebo2af.jpg

Bo at the track. He loves the golf cart

dscf8160nt6.jpg

The Chocolate lab is Moose, he's 135 lbs, the yellow lab is Bubba, He's the athlete of the 3

dscn0045py7.jpg

Random pics

mickeymootm6.jpg

picture004ai4.jpg

BreBar21

Born in the G-Code
Established Member
Here's my baby, Maddox. He's an English Lab and just turned a year old. I'm probably going to get another one from my breeder in the spring...

IMG_5837-edit-web.jpg

IMG_5825-edit-web.jpg

IMG_5805-edit-web.jpg

IMG_5968-edit-crop-web.jpg

IMG_5963-edit-crop-web.jpg

IMG_6037-edit-crop-web.jpg

IMG_6334-edit-crop-web.jpg

IMG_7137-edit-web.jpg

IMG_7436-edit-crop-web.jpg

IMG_8086-edit-web.jpg

fiveohhhstang

Established Member
I want another lab. My ex got to keep the one I posted. I miss that dog sooo sooo much!!

EricfromMO

Established Member
^^^ that last pic is great sonic. You lab seems so happy around your kids. Im sure he/she is very protective of them..

WydOpen

Established Member
I had a yellow lab a few years ago. Unfortunately, my career precluded me from keeping him (excessive travel) and I decided to give him up to a nice young couple who work from home through a regional lab adoption agency. His name was Windsor (as in 351 Windsor motor) and he was a great dog and it was painful giving him up, but was better for him. Here are some pics...

couch3mn5.jpg

passedout1iy4.jpg

lookingupds0.jpg

sink1ea7.jpg

lazy1lp2.jpg

I had a yellow lab a few years ago. Unfortunately, my career precluded me from keeping him (excessive travel) and I decided to give him up to a nice young couple who work from home through a regional lab adoption agency. His name was Windsor (as in 351 Windsor motor) and he was a great dog and it was painful giving him up, but was better for him. Here are some pics...

couch3mn5.jpg

passedout1iy4.jpg

lookingupds0.jpg

sink1ea7.jpg

lazy1lp2.jpg

That sucks couldn`t imagine giving up my dog.

Double"O"

N2S come get some
Established Member
Here's my baby, Maddox. He's an English Lab and just turned a year old. I'm probably going to get another one from my breeder in the spring...

IMG_5837-edit-web.jpg

IMG_5825-edit-web.jpg

IMG_5805-edit-web.jpg

IMG_5968-edit-crop-web.jpg

IMG_5963-edit-crop-web.jpg

IMG_6037-edit-crop-web.jpg

IMG_6334-edit-crop-web.jpg

IMG_7137-edit-web.jpg

IMG_7436-edit-crop-web.jpg

IMG_8086-edit-web.jpg

those pics remind me of when my Golden Retriever was a pup...cute as hell and into everything!...i was honestly suprised when he didn't actaully dig to china...he is almost 10 now and is more a Silver Retriever now lol

evo2ls1

Established Member
my choc

This is Abigail...she is a two year old 80 pound lap dog. She is the best dog ever.
Her first night
DSC00378.jpg

About 3 months
DSC00404.jpg

1 year old and just finished swimming in her baby pool
DSC00507.jpg

This is what she looks like now
DSC00528.jpg

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Awesome dogs guys. I really want a lab for my next dog. Everyone I have ever been around were so smart. For those of you that have a lab and other dogs how to the act together? I have a year and a half old beagle and I need something that can stay and play together with him.

WydOpen

Established Member
Awesome dogs guys. I really want a lab for my next dog. Everyone I have ever been around were so smart. For those of you that have a lab and other dogs how to the act together? I have a year and a half old beagle and I need something that can stay and play together with him.

My ex-girlfriend was living with me at the time I had my yellow lab and she had a Scottish Terrier. She was a real bitch (the terrier). Her terrier was a pure breed Scotty rescued from a puppy mill, so she saw hard times and was apprehensive at times. Overall they got along very well, but he always tested her and liked to play and wrestle a lot. I can't count how many times I'd be in another room and hear him yelp after she bit him on his snout. I'd go to see what happened and there would be blood all over his muzzle. The bitch could draw some blood (again, the terrier). Then again, my lab would never learn and that continued until I had to give him up.

A lot of my friends have other breeds of dogs as well and he always got along fine with all of them. A close friend also has a Beagle (about 12 years old at the time) and my lab and the Beagle got along great. I'd definitely recommend a campanion dog for your lab if you're gone all day. They need another dog to wear them down before you get home.

Users who are viewing this thread