The Dogs of SVTP

AlexD13

Cop Magnet
Established Member
im a huge dog person and i know there is a thread about the dogs but i cant search and am trying to find it, orrrr start a new one!

lets see em!

My g/f and i have two dachshunds, Hank and Griff
Hank
hankystanky1.jpg

hankystanky2.jpg

hankystanky4.jpg

Griff
photo2.jpg

photo1.jpg

trying to get a pic like this with Grif:
lightningweiner.jpg

anyways, post em up!

bam

Established Member
Layla
IMG_4700.jpg

IMG_4732.jpg

IMG_7067.jpg

IMG_4582.jpg

in her favorite hiding spot...
IMG_7031.jpg

Rudy
IMG_7193.jpg

IMG_7232.jpg

IMG_7222.jpg

IMG_7309.jpg

favorite pic is in my sig.

MKSVT

Dosen't Wheel Hop
Established Member
Dad just picked her up a week ago, 8 week old shih-poo (shitzu/poodle). We also have a 3 year old black/white one.

SNCBOOM

Established Member
Layla
IMG_4700.jpg

IMG_4732.jpg

IMG_7067.jpg

IMG_4582.jpg

in her favorite hiding spot...
IMG_7031.jpg

Rudy
IMG_7193.jpg

IMG_7232.jpg

IMG_7222.jpg

IMG_7309.jpg

favorite pic is in my sig.

Have you ever been to Sandy Creek Park? I take Dozer there a lot and he loves it. They have private dog parks you can rent which are like 3 acres each. He gets in a lot of tennis ball chasing there. You should check it out.

----------------
Now playing: System Of A Down - Chop Suey!
via FoxyTunes

alaskablkmach

Established Member
Here are my pits. My male is a ADBA/UKC Purple Ribbon Blue. He is 23" tall, 22.5 head and weighs 85-90lbs. My female is a ADBA Red/Red Nose. She is
18" tall, 18" head and weighs 55-66lbs. She is little!! Best dogs ever. My male is a better dog than any of the other breeds I have had Labs, Retrievers etc!!
DSC03676.jpg

DSC04176.jpg

Allpictures528004.jpg

3weeks026.jpg

3weeks113.jpg

She was prego in this pic!
Allpictures528011.jpg

recentpics008.jpg

SNCBOOM

Established Member
The Devil's Rejects :rockon: I've always liked Bull Terriers. That's a miniature, yeah? There was a girl in my obedience group that had a white BT, they're certainly solid dogs.

bam

Established Member
Have you ever been to Sandy Creek Park? I take Dozer there a lot and he loves it. They have private dog parks you can rent which are like 3 acres each. He gets in a lot of tennis ball chasing there. You should check it out.

No, where is it? My apartment isn't nearly big enough to get her the exercise she needs.

jerrad

RIP Gump
Established Member
The Devil's Rejects :rockon: I've always liked Bull Terriers. That's a miniature, yeah? There was a girl in my obedience group that had a white BT, they're certainly solid dogs.

She's not a mini but she seems like she won't get as big as we thought. Right now she's a little over 8 months and is 35 pounds. I like the white but now the brindle is growing on me, the white ones have problems with going deaf so that was another reason for the brindle.

Izzy is a dominant dog and tries to hump everyone and anything that comes over except me.:lol: I thought she was a lesbo at first but I guess it's pretty common.

The 3rd pick of Dozer always give me a laugh. Great looking pup.:beer:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread