SICK Cobra...

busta

REDRCKT
Established Member
I saw it on the MACA board... The suspension on that car is an absolute work of art. I bet it can handle with the best.

supercarkiller

griggsg40svt
Established Member
thats mark at performance autosport! very nice guy and incredible car. words cannot explain how good these setups work. i have the same rear setup right now. still saving up $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for the front stuff. what a huge differene the rear made. the car is worth every penny for that much. has much more than that invested!!!!!

sonicsaleen

1st or last
Established Member
It does have a nice stance with that suspension work. $39500 maybe with that setup and a built motor with two turbos. Be lucky to get $27k

KaNolton

Rio Red Slowbra...yezzur
Established Member
I hope that car doesn't sell so I can drool over the car at the 45th at Barber. Maybe even see if run a few laps.

My94GT

Established Member
damn nice car with tons of quality upgrades but with the way the market is now i doubt the car will get close to what its worth.

Dave_6

Established Member
I hope that car doesn't sell so I can drool over the car at the 45th at Barber. Maybe even see if run a few laps.

x2

Me and my dad are entering our '96 and '97 Cobras into the car show. Hopefully I'll get to see it while were there.

Users who are viewing this thread