C&L Arrived for N/A Big Bore Stroker.. Pics!

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
We're working on a project now for a customer that has a 2009 Bullitt. He wanted to call the project "Reload". We've had the engine done for a few weeks and were just waiting for the C&L manifold to arrive.... we'll it arrived last night. We're hoping to have it in the car so we can get numbers very soon.

Mods are as follows:

Livernois Motorsports 323ci Big Bore Stroker Longblock
Livernois Motorsports Stage 3 CNC Heads
Livernois Motorsports Custom Camshafts
Livernois Motorsports Cam Phaser Limiters
Livernois Motorsports Crankshaft Scraper
Livernois "Reload" CNC Valve Covers
C&L Intake Manifold
Innovators West Damper
Kooks Longtube Headers and X-Pipe w/ Cats
Whipple Single Blade Throttle Body
Ram Clutch
Dynotech 1-Piece Driveshaft
Ford Racing Handling Package

IMG_6030.jpg

IMG_6023.jpg

Regards,

Rick LeBlanc
Livernois Motorsports

Last edited:

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
That should make great power. Please post numbers when they come back. the 08 bullitts are manual only correct?

blacksnake305

Established Member
I thought you guys swore off Big Bore modulars. At least that's what your tech's said at the autorama booth. Also, what HG's did you use?

We're working on a project now for a customer that has a 2009 Bullitt. He wanted to call the project "Reload". We've had the engine done for a few weeks and were just waiting for the C&L manifold to arrive.... we'll it arrived last night. We're hoping to have it in the car so we can get numbers very soon.

Regards,

Rick LeBlanc
Livernois Motorsports

S197man

Established Member
I cant wait to see this thing hit 400+rwhp. We are gonna need some action videos!!! :)

blacksnake305

Established Member
I cant wait to see this thing hit 400+rwhp. We are gonna need some action videos!!! :)

It better (and then some)! Knowing a little something about Livernois' pricing, I'm sure he dropped every bit of $15,000+ into it...:rolling:

Last edited:

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
I thought you guys swore off Big Bore modulars. At least that's what your tech's said at the autorama booth. Also, what HG's did you use?

We won't over bore a factory block, because we like to keep the cylinder walls as thick as possible. This block has been machined and sleeved, so the walls are very thick.

The head gaskets are Cometic MLS.

I always get videos... I'll at least get a video of it running and on the dyno. Beyond that I would need customer approval.

-Rick

blacksnake305

Established Member
We won't over bore a factory block, because we like to keep the cylinder walls as thick as possible. This block has been machined and sleeved, so the walls are very thick.

The head gaskets are Cometic MLS.

I always get videos... I'll at least get a video of it running and on the dyno. Beyond that I would need customer approval.

-Rick

so its a Ford GT block then? What is the bore size then? 3.70 I assume... just curious

bad360rt

slo truk
Established Member
Looks good! :beer:

What kind of power are you expecting?

It's funny seeing a 323ci setup called a big bore stroker, but I guess it's all relative, crazy mod motors. :thumbsup:

99saleenspeedster

Established Member
Looks good! :beer:

What kind of power are you expecting?

It's funny seeing a 323ci setup called a big bore stroker, but I guess it's all relative, crazy mod motors. :thumbsup:

Honestly, not sure... it's the first one.

I know... it does sound funny :D

UPDATE (We still need to get the wiring routed correctly, but it's in the car):

IMG_6041.jpg

-Rick

Users who are viewing this thread