Twin Turbo Build Round 4

BadZ06

Established Member
For those who have followed my build, here are a few more pics.

pics023.gif

pics024.gif

pics030-1-1.gif

pics015.gif

pics032.gif

Next up will be building a set of twins for my buddys cobra

kuruma

Established Member
Thats some long piping.

What about air filters? not worried?

kissmyAZZure

THE BLUE BEAST
Established Member
Piping really is not that long.. not that it actually makes that much of a difference anyway. Good looking work getting done there for sure! Keep it up, can't wait to see the final product, and numbers! What turbos? 30r, 35?

RS22

Established Member
I heard that Dr. Pepper mod adds 70HP.

Seriously though, that thing is going to be fast as hell.

BadZ06

Established Member
Thanks everyone.

The turbos will have wire mesh over them with a 2 micron prefilter over that. As for heat, they are getting turbo blankets and thermal lining for the fenders. The piping really isn't too long. My main goal was to try and make it as fluid as possible while taking out as many connections as I could. I think the connection part wen well. Only the turbo and IC have boots and t bolt clamps, no mid point. Its all stainless as well. I should know in a few weeks what the numbers are. Trying to finish it up by this weekend so I can start tuning it.

And Dr.Pepper adds 75 HP :rockon::rockon::D:D:D

Turbos are stage5 60-1's

Last edited:

justa03

UVBNBIT
Established Member
Not real sure but those look like DR's up front??? Am I missing something here??

Slow99x

Established Member
Do you think that because the vents face the rear of the car as well as the inlets for the turbos that you might run out of air? Those vents are supposed to create a low pressure area that is supposed to get heat out of the engine area, right?

justa03

UVBNBIT
Established Member
They look like Nitto 555RII's. They have a stiffer sidewall than the drag radials, meant for road racing

Right on, couldnt really couldnt read the sidewall but the tread pattern looks very similar. Thanks for the info!

Users who are viewing this thread