Lets see those 19" rims!!!!

maddmax1999

Established Member
I know alot of you guys think 19"s are too big. But the other day I seen a 03 with 19"s and it looked pretty good. So if you got them lets see them.

61mmstang94

Established Member
^^^ They actually look very sharp when y ou have the car lowered right. Much better than 18s which look small on this bodystyle IMO. He's not talking about some ugly ghetto rims, but if you've seen a nice set of 19" CCWs, HRE, etc. on a sports car they are 10x better than your typical 18" saleens or whatever it is you believe "belongs" on a mustang lol.

Last edited:

61mmstang94

Established Member
These aren't necessarily my favorite style rims, but they go to show you that 19s look perfect in size on an 03-04 cobra:

e7mpeb.jpg

Last edited:

61mmstang94

Established Member
I think those are HRE's. Someone had them for sale on here awhile ago without the rivets and they looked very very clean!

The ones in the picture I posted are 19" iforged wheels. But I think HRE makes a similar wheel? Both look good, though.

01SVTSnake

Thud Thud Thud Thud Thud
Established Member
I think BreBar21 has 18 front and 19 rear on his 01 Cobra. Looks perfect IMO

MR.SCOOPINATOR

Established Member
Well i have 19s on both of my cars and i get compliments all the time on the cobra and the 95 gt. To me 19s are the best lowered with the right springs. David if u ever want pics let me know man ill be more than glad to show ya. ps had the tonneau covered painted oxfordwhite man came out great ill have the styling bar on friday ill shoot you some pics.

maddmax1999

Established Member
Well i have 19s on both of my cars and i get compliments all the time on the cobra and the 95 gt. To me 19s are the best lowered with the right springs. David if u ever want pics let me know man ill be more than glad to show ya. ps had the tonneau covered painted oxfordwhite man came out great ill have the styling bar on friday ill shoot you some pics.

Sounds good!!!! Hopefully if everything go's as planned I should own a 03 by the weekend. Maybe we can do a shoot. You car looks badass with the tonneau cover.

FordMustangLove

Lame-o
Established Member

ummmm, no

Users who are viewing this thread