Gillette Stadium car show, 1000+ cars (56k no no)

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
so we had the last car show of the season at Gillette Stadium, between 1000-1500 cars were on hand. sorry for the quality on some, it was getting dark, and some were taken with an iphone after my camera died...
shelbys.jpg

shelbys2.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture023.jpg

ctsv.jpg

cuda.jpg

Picture001.jpg

Picture004.jpg

Picture005.jpg

Picture006.jpg

Picture007.jpg

Picture022.jpg

Picture062.jpg

Picture064.jpg

Picture065.jpg

Picture068.jpg

Picture069.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Picture009.jpg

Picture008.jpg

Picture012.jpg

Picture014.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Picture016.jpg

Picture019.jpg

Picture020.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture027.jpg

Picture028.jpg

Picture030.jpg

chuckstang

Established Member
wow, I was there and did not even see all these

Wow, amazing!

Only bad thing about this show is it starts late in the day and it gets dark quick!

Thanks for posting as usua Rob

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Wow I missed a lot of cars. I actually saw that Parnelli Jones Saleen at the Dunkin Donuts down the street from the stadium when I was on my way there. Thanks for sharing Rob!

wow, I was there and did not even see all these

Wow, amazing!

Only bad thing about this show is it starts late in the day and it gets dark quick!

Thanks for posting as usua Rob

And you weren't kidding about your rims being black from the dust! :lol1::lol1::lol1:

Last edited:

DAVESVT2000

Established Member
looks like a huge show. kool pix

This show just started up last year, it is every other Thursday, and this year it grew really fast. A few weeks ago they had 2000 cars and about 400 bikes :eek: One night the 50/50 raffle share to the winner was $600 !!

The nice thing about this show is the location, right off the highway, and it draws a lot of cars from south eastern Mass and Rhode Island.

Plenty of parking, and a few restaurants within walking distance - Five Guys Burgers and Fries FTW :lol1:

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
The "mustang alley" was sick! I was trying to find a way to get a photo that would show the size of it. When I get home I'll post the quick vid I made
over looking the show

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
The "mustang alley" was sick! I was trying to find a way to get a photo that would show the size of it. When I get home I'll post the quick vid I made
over looking the show

Next year, you should get a video of all the cars leaving. I would if I had a camera...but I only have my phone. I wanna sit on the side going opposite of the stadium. A LOT of cars go that way and not up the hill towards Gillette.

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
Next year, you should get a video of all the cars leaving. I would if I had a camera...but I only have my phone. I wanna sit on the side going opposite of the stadium. A LOT of cars go that way and not up the hill towards Gillette.

I would, but someone stole my camera at NED last night

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
I love going to that show. Especially watching the cars leave!

Next year, I'll try and switch my days around at work and take Thursday off that way we can head down at like 4! I'll hopefully have my Stang by then so and no longer ride shotgun:dancenana:

svtsmo

^ FTW
Established Member
heres a crappy little vid of the show

[ame=http://s732.photobucket.com/albums/ww321/svtrobs/?action=view&current=IMG_0282.flv]IMG_0282.flv video by svtrobs - Photobucket[/ame]

Anymore pics of the Blue 93 Cobra?

Picture002.jpg

thats the only other one i have

Users who are viewing this thread