The Expandables trailer, Sylvester Stallone, Jason Statham, Mickey Rourke, Couture!!!

Common

Established Member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXfOVNghWhk"]YouTube- The Expendables - Trailer , Release date: April 23, 2010[/ame]

This looks like a good action flick!

The movie features a who's who of veteran action actors including Arnold Schwarzenegger, 62, Bruce Willis, 54, Dolph Lundgren, 52, Mickey Rourke, 57, Jet Li, 46, as well as relative youngster Jason Statham, 37.

Last edited:

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
correct me if I'm wrong, but I thought I heard reported that Stalone got a broken neck or something out of this movie, anyone else heard?

Nastystang

Tell Em Hells Coming!
Established Member
OHHHHH No Not Stone Mother****ing COLD LOL....

Looks pretty good and a pretty killer action line-up

Common

Established Member
WOW, I didnt know Dolph Lundgren is actually a real life badass, but genius guy!

Lundgren was born in Stockholm, Sweden.[3] He has two sisters and a younger brother (named Johan) who reside in Sweden.[4]

Lundgren holds a 3rd Dan (3rd Degree Black Belt) in Kyokushin karate. He won the European championships in 1980 and 1981 as well as a heavyweight tournament in Australia in 1982.[5] He was also captain of the Swedish Kyokushin Karate team, and was a formidable challenger at the 1979 World Open Tournament (arranged by the Kyokushin Karate Organization) when he was only a green belt.[citation needed] In addition to Kyokushin karate, Lundgren has also studied fencing, boxing, judo, goju-ryu, and taekwondo.

He graduated from the Royal Institute of Technology. He has a master's degree in chemical engineering from the University of Sydney (1982). He was awarded a Fulbright Scholarship to the Massachusetts Institute of Technology in 1983, but quit after two weeks to pursue acting.[6] He speaks more than five languages: Swedish, English, German, French, Spanish, some Japanese, and some Italian.[4]

Lundgren completed his mandatory military service in Sweden at the Amphibious Ranger School. During his service at the elite marine unit (Kustjägarna), he suffered an injury which had him reassigned and separated from his unit.

Lundgren was selected to serve as the Team Leader of the 1996 U.S. Olympic Modern Pentathlon Team during the Atlanta Games, where he coordinated planning and other details between the team and the United States Olympic Committee. He is actively involved in promoting the image of the sport. "Over the past few years, my involvement with modern pentathlon has grown from pure interest to an opportunity to raise the visibility of the sport, increase recruitment of young talent and make sure that this event, originated by the founder of the Olympics, Baron de Coubertin, will remain in the Games," Lundgren has said.[7]

He reportedly has a genius-level IQ of 160

SCT2003

2012 3.7 & 1986 NOTCH
Established Member
Even if it sucks...it'll be good!!!

Stone Cold as a bad guy...no wonder Stallone broke his neck during filming. Hope they use that particular scene in the finished product???

:pop:

Later...Dave

Great Asp

Established Member
Premium Member
WOW, I didnt know Dolph Lundgren is actually a real life badass, but genius guy!

160 IQ huh, he's close to your IQ....:rolling::lol1:

Thanks for posting, I would have to go see this at the movies.

E < 160IQ

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Oh, and I can't wait to see this one. Looks like a solid action flick. Great choice of actors! :rockon:

Junior00

Hurter Of Delicate Vaginas
Established Member
Premium Member
:lol: You beat me to it, but I was going to give him a break. I make enough typing errors to blink at this one. LOL!

Just couldn't help myself. I think he was just excited cause the Governator is in it.:banana:

Seancass

HELLACIOUS
Established Member
This movie looks awesome and i expect nothing less than greatness.

I can't wait to see the ExpAndables.

Users who are viewing this thread