how white trash is this video lol

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jz0YN8yTwFA"]YouTube- The FURY and some coal roads cruisin[/nomedia]

still amazes me the level of trash some people have in them...

:lol:

Slo3kgtVtr

Established Member
When I was in college back home for a break, my 2 best friends and I bought a $200 Tempo and did a similar thing one weekend, it was a blast to say the least. We all had our motorcycle helmets on found the limits of that poor little tempo and eventually rolled it down an embankment on an old logging trail. Where I grew up, there are endless miles of empty mountain dirt roads, so we used them for our own entertainment. Camera guy said some douchey things, but they were just goofing around.

jfsram

Established Member
If you have never done something like that in your life, you've missed out. Might as well be a virgin.

Another thing this video proves is they don't make them like they used to. No car from today would put up with that level of abuse, few trucks even.

Had a few of them Dodges before. A ex police car 78 Dodge Aspen. Blew out both front tires jumping ramps. Besides the tires, no other damage. Try that with a Camry.
Not proud to admit it but corn fields were fun too.
My Father had a mid 80's Chrysler 5th Avenue. A extension ladder fell of a truck and I ran it over. A couple of white marks on the tires. The day went on. That would probably write off a Civic.

Revolator

Outlaw Star
Established Member
If they were white trash, I don't think they'd be pointing out and ridiculing the real white trash :shrug:

Coming from a place with no hills or frequent long empty roads, it looks like a lot of fun. I can understand there's not much to do in the country so you gotta make the most with what you have :burnout:

97cobra1

Established Member
Been there, done that. Guess i'm white trash for raising hell in an old beater car.

blkGT500nCA

Established Member
Looks like fun to me. I used to do all kinds of crazy stuff in my old winter beaters. lol You're bringin back memories. lol

Last edited:

shadowstang03gt

Established Member
dude u a drive a vette. im sure u got a tube of ben gay and golf clubs in the back.

These guys arent kids, they are almost 30. One of them claims to hold the stock eaton record.

Users who are viewing this thread