2011 5.0 video produced by Ford

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
Might be repost, if so delete. Saw this posted on mustangblog.com, new video released by Ford promoting the new 5.0, pretty cool vid:

[nomedia="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0Yxf55AWeA&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube- 2011 Mustang GT: New 5.0 Ti-VCT V8[/nomedia]

byeofcr

Established Member
ok wait..maybe im tired or over slept..but was that a one wheel peel i just witnessed? on ford's official mustang ad? oh no's..

Last edited by a moderator:

HISSMAN

The Great Bearded One
Super Moderator
ok wait..maybe im tired or over slept..but was that a one wheel peel i just witnessed? on ford's official mustang ad? oh no's..

It's a special order item that allows you to do that. It is in the FRPP catalog part number - FRPP-1PLOFTL

1-one
P-Peg
L-Leg
O-Option
F-For
T-The
L-Lose

-Jeff

byeofcr

Established Member
im sincerely disappointed in that, you would have figured someone there would have thought it was pretty weak that at the EXACT moment your bragging about the power and torque, your only spinning one tire.. tsk tsk.. FTL is right!

JJs89lx

In the making.....
Established Member
That was an animated show. Repost anyways...

Edit: I have seen the video and could tell it was animated from the start. Someone said there is a disclaimer down at the bottom of the video in the first part saying this is animated or computer generated. I don't remember seeing one or paying that much attention to it. Just wanted to pass the word along.

Last edited:

DDogsrt461BLK

Video God
Established Member
Mustang GT is american as apple pie, both are icon's & delicous!!! :) I would wait a year before I buy, so they can work out the bugs!!!

Verdict, it's a winner!!! 5.0 chicken dinner!!! :)

Torch10th

I make hits
Established Member
Fortunately the bugs should be minimal. The car isn't new, it's the same S197 Chassis. Just a new engine and transmission options. Should hopefully keep any bugs to a minimum.

Slow mustang :(
Established Member
It's a special order item that allows you to do that. It is in the FRPP catalog part number - FRPP-1PLOFTL

1-one
P-Peg
L-Leg
O-Option
F-For
T-The
L-Lose

-Jeff

Haha, funny shit! :lol:

**Edit, the word filter is off??

JJs89lx

In the making.....
Established Member
..couldnt they have animated 2 wheels spinning? lol

I honestly think it was a quick render. I wouldn't be to worried about it. Videos of them testing both the V6 and the GT show both rear tires spinning. Yes the v6 spins both and I commented on the wheel hop of the 6

Users who are viewing this thread